GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2018 Despite Major Patent Expiries, Increased Uptake of Once-a-Day Fixed-dose Combination Drugs to Drive Growth”. The report provides insights into the Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) HIV/AIDS therapeutics market including market forecasts up to 2018. It provides an in-depth analysis of the major marketed products, as well as insights into the HIV/AIDS therapeutics R&D pipeline. The report provides in-depth analysis of the unmet needs, drivers and barriers that affect the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market. The report analyzes the market for HIV/AIDS therapeutics in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. The report provides branded and generics segmentation in the therapeutic landscape segment. In addition, it analyzes the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market in India, China and Australia. The report discusses the global pipeline for all the HIV/AIDS molecules across various stages of development. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
GBI Research found that the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market in the top seven markets was valued at $13.5 billion in 2011, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.5% during the 2004–2011 historic period. The market is projected to witness growth of 7% during the 2011–2018 forecast period to reach $21.8 billion. The growth is primarily driven by the increase in the use of single dose multi-class combination drugs such as Atripla, Complera. With the recent launch of Stribild (previously known as Quad), the multi-class combination drugs would drive the market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=149606
– Annualized market data for the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward to 2018.
– Analysis of the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which includes the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
– Analysis of the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market in India, China and Australia.
– Market characterization of the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of treatment, and treatment usage patterns.
– Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
– Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development.
– Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. Key companies studied in this report are Gilead Sciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, and Roche.
– Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2008 and up to June 2012 in the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
– Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and HIV/AIDS therapeutics market segments poised for strong growth.
– Create a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market.
– Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top selling products of leading companies.
– Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 51.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2018 – Introduction 11
3 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2018 – Overview 12
3.1 Disease Overview 12
3.1.1 Diagnostic Tests for HIV 13
3.2 WHO Guidelines for HIV/AIDS Treatment 14
3.2.1 WHO Clinical Staging of HIV Disease in Adults and Adolescents 15
3.2.2 Summary of Changes to the WHO’s Guidelines on Initiation of ART based on CD4 Count and Clinical Staging 16
3.2.3 Summary of Changes to WHO’s Guidelines on First-line Antiretrovirals 17
3.2.4 Summary of Changes to the WHO’s Guidelines on Second-line Antiretrovirals 18
3.3 Drugs Classes Used in HIV/AIDS Treatment 19
3.3.1 Nucleoside/Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors 19
3.3.2 Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors 20
3.3.3 Protease Inhibitors 20
3.3.4 Fusion Inhibitors 21
3.3.5 CCR5 Co-receptor Antagonist 21
3.3.6 Integrase Inhibitors 21
3.3.7 Multi-class Combination Drugs 22
3.4 Key Marketed Products 23
3.4.1 Atripla 23
3.4.2 Truvada 25
3.4.3 Reyataz 27
3.4.4 Sustiva 28
3.4.5 Isentress 29
3.5 Advancements in HIV/AIDS Vaccine Research 30
4 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2018 – Market Characterization and Forecast 31
4.1 Introduction 31
4.2 Revenue Forecast 32
4.2.1 Market Share by Drug Class (%), 2011 33
4.3 Branded Versus Generics Market Share (%), 2011 34
4.4 Market Share by Company (%), 2011 35
4.5 Annual Cost of Therapy 36
4.6 Treatment Usage Pattern 38
4.6.1 Diseased Population 39
4.6.2 Diagnosed Population 39
4.6.3 Prescription Population 39
4.7 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market – Drivers and Restraints 40
4.7.1 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market – Drivers 40
4.7.2 Market Restraints 42
5 HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2018 – The US 45
5.1 Market Overview 45
5.2 Revenue Forecast 45
5.3 Annual Cost of Therapy 46
5.4 Treatment Usage Pattern 47
5.4.1 Diseased Population 48
5.4.2 Diagnosed Population 48
5.4.3 Prescription Population 48
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=149606