Latest Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides in depth analysis on Cellular Tumor Antigen P53 (Tumor Suppressor P53 or Antigen NY-CO-13) targeted pipeline therapeutics.
Herpes Zoster (Shingles) therapeutics industry report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Browse more detail information about Herpes Zoster (Shingles) market report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/herpes-zoster-shingles-pipeline-review-h2-2016-10393248
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key players in Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016:
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Epiphany Biosciences, Inc.
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GeneOne Life Science, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- N & N Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- ReceptoPharm, Inc.
- TSRL, Inc.
- XBiotech Inc
Get a PDF Sample of Herpes Zoster (Shingles)Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10393248
Drug Profiles of Included in Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Therapeutics Development Market Report
- Monoclonal Antibody for Shingles
And other drug profiles
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10393248
Key Topics Covered:
2.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Overview
3.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Therapeutics Development
4.Pipeline Products for Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Overview
5.Pipeline Products for Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Comparative Analysis
6.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Therapeutics under Development by Companies
7.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
8.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Products Glance
9.Late Stage Products
10.Clinical Stage Products
11.Early Stage Products
12.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Products under Development by Companies
13.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
14.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
15.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Drug Profiles
16.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Dormant Projects
17.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Discontinued Products
18.Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Featured News & Press Releases
Sep 14, 2016: GSKs candidate shingles vaccine shows high efficacy against shingles and its complications in adults aged 70 years and over in phase III study published in NEJM 63
Jun 16, 2016: ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Expands Patient Enrollment Criteria for Ongoing Phase 3 Clinical Study of FV-100 for Treating Shingles 64
Apr 20, 2016: N&N Pharmaceuticals Commences Clinical Trials on its Novel Antiviral Drug 65
Mar 03, 2016: ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Results Confirming the Safety of its Shingles Candidate FV-100 in a Drug-Drug Interaction Study 65
Oct 27, 2015: GSK’s candidate shingles vaccine demonstrates 90% efficacy against shingles in people 70 years of age and over 66
Sep 08, 2015: Clinical trial for Cardiff’s shingles treatment 67
Aug 03, 2015: ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Enrolls First Patient in Pivotal Phase 3 Study of FV-100 for Treatment of Shingles and Shingles-Associated Pain 67
Jun 09, 2015: ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Selects ImageIQ as Imaging CRO for Phase III Clinical Trial 68
Apr 28, 2015: GSK candidate vaccine for the prevention of shingles demonstrates overall efficacy of 97.2% which does not diminish in the age groups studied 68
Get Discount on Herpes Zoster (Shingles)Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10393248
This 75 pages research study help to:
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Herpes Zoster (Shingles) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org