New report analyzes, new study, advancement and the current scenario as well as future market potential of “OpportunityAnalyzer: Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2024″ globally.
The head and neck cancer (HNC) market is one currently dominated by generic chemotherapies, with little competition from branded therapies. The market landscape is set to undergo substantial growth between 2014 and 2024. The main drivers of growth will be an increase in the diagnosed HNC population and the launch of multiple premium-priced metastatic therapies, led by the class of immuno-oncology products. Historically, cytotoxic chemotherapies have comprised the bulk of the HNC market. Little competition between targeted therapies currently exists in the HNC market, leaving an area of considerable opportunity for interested new comers. Cisplatin is the standard treatment for HNC, due to its greater efficacy over other chemotherapy agents. However, as a cytotoxic agent, its use is limited by its high toxicity and poor safety profile.
The recent investment in HNC has seen a significant increase in research activity. The launch of new agents into the market and continued innovation in the developmental pipeline promises to produce a dynamic market over the forecast period.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/716928
Key Questions Answered
– The HNC market is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs in current treatments. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the HNC market?
– The late-stage HNC pipeline is varied and innovative. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the HNC market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– The current HNC market is dominated by generic chemotherapy regimens with little branded competition. How will the advent of new targeted therapies change the treatment landscape for HNC? How will the drug treatment rate change over the next ten years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
– New drug launches will increase competition and drive expansion of the HNC market. Over the forecast period, six pipeline drugs are expected to file for approval in HNC and the launch of these premium priced agents will drive significant increase in total drug sales in the 7MM.
– Immuno-oncology agents will be a major driver of treatment innovation. Results from ongoing clinical trials are highly anticipated by the medical community and combination therapies hold promise of greater treatment efficacy.
– The lack of predictive biomarkers in HNC will continue to pose an issue in adopting personalized treatment, and the increasing costs of new therapies will make this a more pressing issue.
– KOLs interviewed for this report expressed a need for better treatments in earlier lines of disease in order for treatments to be effective. There needs to be an emphasis on the prevention of disease recurrence, not just treating the recurrences after they occur.
Browse More Published Reports By GlobalData Market Research: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
– Overview of HNC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized HNC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the HNC therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HNC therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HNC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global HNC therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Track drug sales in the global HNC therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases