ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Breast Cancer to 2019 – Strong Uptake of Novel HER-2 Targeted Therapies to Drive Robust Growth ” to it’s Large Report database.
GBI Research has released the pharmaceutical report “Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Breast Cancer to 2019 – Strong Uptake of Novel HER-2 Targeted Therapies to Drive Robust Growth”. The current market for breast cancer consists of five monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs), three of which are targeted at the Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor 2 (HER-2) protein. Four are aimed at improving overall survival in the metastatic setting, and two of these have also received further approvals in the early setting in order to improve long-term remission rates.
The market is currently led by the HER-2 inhibitor Herceptin, which achieved global sales amounting to $6.2 billion in 2012. Over the forecast period from 2012 to 2019, the two novel HER-2 inhibitors, Kadcyla and Perjeta, are expected to achieve strong market penetration due to their appreciable incremental efficacy benefits. Additionally, the market conditions are currently favorable towards mAbs, with a low rate of price depreciation following patent expiry and a high rate of inflation for specialty pharmaceuticals in the US. As a result of this, and despite the empty Phase III pipeline, GBI Research believes that the global market across the leading eight countries have the potential to grow to a value of $10.6 billion by 2019.
Download free Sample PDF report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=178527
- An introduction to the treatments available for breast cancer, treatment algorithms and the contexts in which mAbs are clinically relevant to this type of cancer.
- In-depth analysis of the five mAbs approved for breast cancer, with analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths and weaknesses. This includes a heat map comparing the drugs in terms of clinical trial results.
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for breast cancer therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period. The pipeline for mAbs is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, program type and molecular target, as is the entire pipeline for all molecule types.
- Detailed analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type and mechanism of action. Additionally, a detailed analysis of clinical trial endpoints is provided, detailing their importance in this disease area and their commercial relevance to currently marketed products.
- Multi-scenario forecast data for the market is provided to 2019, which takes into account how it will be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets including the US, Japan, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
- Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth
- Complete analysis of licensing and co-development deals in this market, by year, value, molecule type, Phase and mechanism of action. Additionally, the international network of licensing deals in breast cancer is mapped out by geography.
Read All Healthcare Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Breast Cancer to 2019 – Introduction
2.6 Prognosis and Disease Staging
2.7 Treatment Options
2.7.1 Surgery and Radiation Therapy
2.7.3 Hormonal Therapies
2.7.4 Targeted Therapies
2.7.5 Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies
2.7.6 Treatment Guidelines
2.7.7 Measuring the Effectiveness of Treatment
2.8 GBI Research Report Guidance
3 Marketed Products
3.1 Herceptin (Trastuzumab) – Hoffmann La Roche
3.2 Avastin (Bevacizumab) – Hoffmann La Roche
3.3 Kadcyla (Trastuzumab Emtansine) – Hoffmann La Roche
3.4 Perjeta (Pertuzumab) – Hoffmann La Roche
3.5 Xgeva (denosumab) – Amgen
3.6 Heat Map for Marketed Products
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://healthcare-research-report.blogspot.in/