Research Report on ” PharmaPoint: Atrial Fibrillation – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 “.
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia and is a heart condition that causes an irregular and often abnormally fast heart rate. Various therapeutic options are available to treat patients with AF, and most patients will receive some form of antithrombotic therapy, a heart rate control agent, and potentially an antiarrhythmic drug for rhythm control.
All sectors of the AF market have historically been saturated with generics, with the vitamin K antagonists such as warfarin playing an important role in stroke prevention in AF. However, since 2010, and the launch of the first of the new oral anticoagulants (NOACs), a shift in the treatment of patients with AF has occurred. The NOACs offer a significant advancement in anticoagulation and their continued uptake will be the main driver of growth in the AF market over the next 10 years.
In contrast, despite a great unmet need for safer antiarrhythmic drugs, developments in this field are expected to be much slower and there are presently no late-stage drug candidates that are expected to address this unmet need during the forecast period.
View Report At : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/855952
Key Questions Answered
– The anticoagulant market for stroke prevention in AF has become increasingly crowded. How will the drug treatment landscape for AF change? Which of the NOACs will become the market leader over the next ten years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
– The AF market is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs. What are the main unmet needs in the treatment of AF? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the AF market?
– Will any late-stage anticoagulants drugs make a significant impact on the AF market? What subgroups of the AF population will they target?
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/855952
– Overview of AF, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized AF therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage pattern data from 2015, forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping, and implications for the AF therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global AF therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AF therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AF therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global AF therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 12
1.1 List of Tables 18
1.2 List of Figures 23
2 Introduction 25
2.1 Catalyst 25
2.2 Related Reports 26
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 26
3 Disease Overview 27
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 27
3.1.1 Etiology 27
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 28
3.2 Symptoms 29
3.3 Classification of Atrial Fibrillation 30
3.4 Prognosis 30
4 Epidemiology 32
4.1 Disease Background 32
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 33
4.3 Global Trends 35
4.4 Forecast Methodology 37
4.4.1 Sources Used 37
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 40
4.4.3 Sources Not Used 47
4.5 Epidemiological Forecast for AF (2015-2025) 49
4.5.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases 49
4.6 Discussion 57
4.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 57
4.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 58
4.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 59
5 Disease Management 60
5.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 60
5.1.1 Diagnosis 60
5.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 62
5.1.3 Clinical Practice 64
5.2 US 77
5.3 France 79
5.4 Germany 81
5.5 Italy 83
5.6 Spain 85
5.7 UK 87
5.8 Japan 89
5.9 Canada 92
6 Competitive Assessment 94
6.1 Overview 94
6.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Anticoagulant Agents 99
6.2.1 Warfarin (Widely Genericized) 99
6.2.2 Pradaxa (dabigatran) 111
6.2.3 Xarelto (rivaroxaban) 125
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207