DelveInsight’s, “Antibody Drug Conjugate Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Technology Trend, and Competitive Landscape, 2016 “report provides the information across the ADCs drug value chain. The Report is focused on the marketed and pipeline scenario of the ADCs. The Report has covered the 184 Antibody-drug conjugates profile which gives core information of the targets, mechanism of action, development partner, Technology partner. Antibody Drug Conjugate has covered the three basic component such as monoclonal antibody used, linker used and cytotoxic drugs.
The Report also provides the assessment of the company’s undergone collaborations for technology and monoclonal antibody and also gives insights over the pre-clinical and clinical data. The Report has also assessed the ADCs on geographical distribution based on the country and region.
There are 5 drugs in pipeline which is in Phase III stage of development. Major Innovations like Antibody Drug-Conjugate (ADCs) have brought the transformative therapy options to billion of patients worldwide. There are 177 pipeline drugs focusing in oncology area followed by immunology. The report covers detailed information of marketed drugs. Seattle Genetics’s Brentuximab vedotin and Roche’s trastuzumab emtansine are the only ADCs approved which have together made USD 981 millions sales in 2014. At the same time pipeline of ADCs is very rich with 184 ADCs in pipeline.
• A snapshot of the global Antibody-Drug Conjugate market scenario, market trends & drivers, manacles of Antibody-Drug Conjugate.
• A review of the marketed Antibody-Drug Conjugate products and marketing status
• Coverage of global antibody-drug conjugate therapies under development across the globe covering territories
• Competitive landscape of investigational products for key players and key therapy areas.
• The Antibody-Drug Conjugate report covers the product description, stage of development, licensors & collaborators, Development partner and Technology information
• The Report also provides the pre-clinical and clinical outcomes of the therapies
• The Report has covered the targets and detailed mechanism of action
• Report has highlighted the licensing opportunities and funding details for therapies
• The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Reasons to Buy
• Complete Market and Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Antibody-Drug Conjugate
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Therapy area specific therapies
• Developing strategic initiatives to support your Antibody-Drug Conjugate development activities.
• Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
• Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Evaluate the marketing and pipeline strategy for antibody-drug conjugate therapies and their funding details.
• Identifying the upcoming leaders in the Antibody-Drug Conjugate market in the coming years.
Table of contents:
Scope of the Report
Historical Perspective of Antibody-Drug Conjugate
Design of Antibody-Drug Conjugate
Different components of Antibody-Drug Conjugate
Immunocongugate–A distinct class of therapeutics in Oncology
Advantages of ADC over Traditional Therapies
Important Hurdles Faced in Development and Commercialization of ADC
Current scenario of Marketed and Pipeline Antibody-Drug Conjugate
Antibody-Drug Conjugate Marketed Scenario
Antibody-Drug Conjugate Pipeline Scenario
Current Therapy Areas under Research for Antibody-Drug Conjugate Development
Companies Involved in Antibody-Drug Conjugate Market
Numerous big pharmaceutical companies are showing interest in ADC market and why?
Companies with the Technology for Antibody-Drug Conjugate Products Development
Companies in Collaboration for Technology
Companies with Monoclonal Antibodies for the Antibody Drug Development
Companies in Collaboration for Monoclonal Antibodies
Geographical Distribution of Companies involved in ADC Drugs Development (Drug)
Geographical Distribution of Companies by Region
Geographical Distribution of Companies by Country
Antibody-Drug Conjugate Drugs under Different classes of Linkers
Marketed Antibody-Drug Conjugates and their Global Impact
Market Size Assessment of Antibody-Drug Conjugates
Antibody-Drug Conjugates in Pipeline
Last Stage Products (Phase III)
Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Early Stage Products (Phase I)
Pre-clinical stage Products
Report Purchase Options
List of tables:
Table 1: Marketed and Pipeline Antibody-Drug Conjugates, 2016
Table 2: Antibody-Drug Conjugatein Pipeline by Phase, 2016
Table 3: Therapeutic Areas under Research for Antibody-Drug Conjugate Products, 2016
Table 4: Number of Companies Targeting Different Therapeutics Areas in Antibody-Drug Conjugate Market Globally, 2016
Table 5: Number of Companies Targeting Different Therapeutics Areas in Antibody-Drug Conjugate Market Globally, 2016
Table 6: Number of Companies Technology for Antibody-Drug Conjugates Development, 2016
Table 7: Number of Companies with Monoclonal Antibodies for Antibody-Drug Conjugates Development, 2016
Table 8: Number of Companies Monoclonal Antibodies for Antibody-Drug Conjugates Development, 2016
Table 9: Antibody-Drug Conjugate Global Sales (in million USD), 2016
Table 10: Adcetris, Global Sales from 2011-2013 (in million USD), 2016
Table 11: Kadcyla, Global Sales from 2013 (in million USD), 2016
Table 12: Last Stage Products Phase III, 2016
Table 13: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2016
Table 14: Early Stage Products (Phase I), 2016
Table 15: Pre-clinical Stage Products, 2016
Table 16: Discovery Stage Products, 2016
Table 17: Dormant Products, 2016
Table 18: Discontinued Products, 2016
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym