Gene Editing Market size will reach USD 7.5 billion by 2024; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing prevalence of cancer and other genetic disorders coupled with growing preference for personalized medicine will stimulate global genome editing market size. Furthermore, improved healthcare infrastructure, introduction of novel treatment alternatives and rising R&D spending by pharma and biotech companies should propel industry growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/810
Global gene editing market size may be hindered by stringent government regulations for approval to gene mutation projects and lack of awareness among people regarding the safety of genetic interventions.
Hematology led the genome editing market share with over USD 807 million in 2015. Infectious diseases will grow at 15.1% CAGR during the forecast period due to growing use of gene editing techniques for detection of infectious diseases such as HIV.
U.S. Gene Editing Market Size, by Application, 2013- 2024 (USD Million)
Biotech and pharma sectors dominated the industry with over USD 1,278 million revenue for 2015, owing to several applications in drug discovery and therapeutics. With the increasing use of CRISPR and ZFN, companies are capitalizing on innovative researches focusing on development of engineering techniques. CROs will see strong growth due to the significant trend of outsourcing complex drug discovery processes by pharmaceutical companies.
U.S. gene editing market share led the global industry with USD 518.5 million in 2015 owing to advancement in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry and rising prevalence of Alzheimer, dementia, cancer and infectious diseases.
China gene editing market size will witness robust growth over forecast period due to rising R&D expenditure and growing number of gene editing companies. China will show significant growth during the forecast period due to various initiatives taken by the Chinese government for promoting life science research in biotechnology sector.
Browse key industry insights spread across 150 pages with 90 market data tables & 7 figures & charts from the report, “Gene Editing Market Size By Technology (CRISPR/Cas9, Zinc Finger Nucleases (ZFNs), Meganucleases, TALENS), By Application (Hematology, Infectious Disease, Oncology, Muscular Disorders), By End User (Biotech and Pharma, CRO, Research Institutes) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland, China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Israel), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global gene editing market size will reach USD 7.5 billion by 2024 growing at 14.9% CAGR from 2016 to 2024, owing to rising demand for synthetic genes and increased production of genetically modified crops and organisms.
- CRISPR technology is the fastest growing segment with business revenue expected to exceed USD 3 billion by 2024 owing to wider applications in genetic engineering and the speed and specificity of edits carried out using it. The technology received the U.S. approval for human trial to treat certain cancers such as myeloma, melanoma and sarcoma.
- Oncology will witness robust 15.9% CAGR over forecast period. Cancer will remain one of the leading causes of death globally. The business segment should exceed USD 874 million by 2024 owing to growing prevalence of various types of cancers.
- UK genome editing market share accounted for over 41% of regional revenue size growing at 14.9% to reach USD 744 million by 2024. Increasing geriatric population along with growing prevalence of chronic diseases will fuel business growth.
- Key industry players include Agilent Technologies, Allele Biotech, Bio Rad, AstraZeneca, CRISPR Therapeutics, Dharmacon, Cellectis, Editas Medicine, GE Healthcare Lonza, Qiagen, Recombinetics, SIGMA-Aldrich and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Companies are consolidating their industry position by increasing their focus on research activities to develop new cost effective technologies.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/810
Gene editing market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD billion from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Gene editing market by Application (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Infectious Disease
- Muscular Disorders
Global Gene editing market by technology (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Zinc Finger Nucleases (ZFNs)
Global Gene editing market by end users (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Biotech and Pharma
- Research Institutes
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
Gene editing market regional analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.