MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016”
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (also known as non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, NHL, or sometimes just lymphoma) is a cancer that starts in cells called lymphocytes, which are part of the body’s immune system. The two main types of lymphocytes are B lymphocytes (B cells) and T lymphocytes (T cells). Cancer that starts from B lymphocytes (B cells) is known as B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Common signs and symptoms of B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma include swelling of the lymph nodes (which is often but not always painless), fever, night sweats, unexplained weight loss and lack of energy. Treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 5, 2, 17, 90, 57, 2, 68, 9 and 1 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 7, 4, 8 and 2 molecules, respectively for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/862980