Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria normally live in the intestines of healthy people and animals. Escherichia coli infections are caused by coming into contact with the feces, or stool, of humans or animals or drink water or eat food that has been contaminated by feces. Symptoms include diarrhea, which may range from mild and watery to severe and bloody, abdominal cramping, pain or tenderness, nausea and vomiting. The predisposing factors include age, weakened immune systems and eating certain types of food like undercooked hamburger, unpasteurized milk, apple juice or cider and soft cheeses made from raw milk. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy life style.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Escherichia coli Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 31 and 24 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 5 and 14 molecules, respectively.Escherichia coli Infections.
Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Escherichia coli Infections Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Pipeline Products for Escherichia coli Infections – Overview 10
Pipeline Products for Escherichia coli Infections – Comparative Analysis 11
Escherichia coli Infections – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Escherichia coli Infections – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Products Glance 16
Clinical Stage Products 16
Early Stage Products 17
Escherichia coli Infections – Products under Development by Companies 18
Escherichia coli Infections – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 21
Escherichia coli Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 22
Adenium Biotech ApS 22
Arsanis, Inc. 23
AstraZeneca Plc 24
AvidBiotics Corp 25
Cellceutix Corp 26
Debiopharm International SA 27
Emergent BioSolutions Inc 28
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 29
GangaGen Inc 30
Hsiri Therapeutics LLC 31
Johnson & Johnson 32
Melinta Therapeutics Inc 33
Merck & Co Inc 34
Microbiotix Inc 35
Nabriva Therapeutics AG 36
Navigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 37
Nosopharm SAS 38
Novabiotics Ltd 39
Omnia Molecular Ltd 40
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc 41
Pherecydes Pharma SA 42
Phico Therapeutics Ltd 43
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: