“The Report EpiCast Report: Endometriosis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Endometriosis is an estrogen-dependent disorder characterized by growth and appearance of endometrial cells or tissues in locations outside the uterus, which results in a series of chronic inflammatory reactions leading to scarring of tissues and adhesions of fibrous tissues in the pelvic region. The condition is often associated with severe dysmenorrhea, chronic pelvic pain, chronic fatigue, deep dyspareunia, ovulation pain, abnormal bleeding, and infertility. Endometriosis has the potential to disrupt the quality of life of women, leading to emotional distress, loss of work productivity, physical limitations, and social withdrawal.
This report also provides diagnosed incident and prevalent cases of endometriosis segmented by laparoscopy confirmation status (laparoscopy-confirmed or suspected without laparoscopy). The laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis are further classified according to endometriosis staging system developed by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) into stage I (minimal), stage II (mild), stage III (moderate), and stage IV (severe). In addition, the laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis are segmented by phenotypes into superficial peritoneal endometriosis (SUP), ovarian endometrioma (OMA), and deeply infiltrating endometriosis (DIE). The laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed incident and laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis are further segmented by age.
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed incident cases of endometriosis will increase from 251,010 cases in 2015 to 253,620 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.10%. In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis will increase from 6,160,839 cases in 2015 to 6,217,079 cases in 2025 at an AGR of 0.09%.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from peer-reviewed journal articles, and primary research to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed incident cases of endometriosis, as well as laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis. Finally, the same forecast methodology was used across the 7MM, thereby allowing for meaningful global comparisons of laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed incident cases, and laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis across these markets.
View Report At http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/879218
– The Endometriosis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of endometriosis in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed incident cases of endometriosis and a 10-year forecast of laparoscopy-confirmed diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis. Additional segmentations of patient populations are also available.
– The endometriosis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Endometriosis EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global endometriosis market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global endometriosis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for endometriosis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the distribution of endometriosis prevalent cases by phenotypes and stage.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879218
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Epidemiology 8
2.1 Disease Background 8
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 10
2.3 Global Trends 10
2.3.1 US 12
2.3.2 5EU 12
2.3.3 Japan 13
2.4 Forecast Methodology 13
2.4.1 Sources Used Tables 16
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 20
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 28
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Endometriosis (2015-2025) 29
2.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases 29
2.5.2 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases 36
2.6 Discussion 43
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 43
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 44
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 45
3 Appendix 46
3.1 Bibliography 46
3.2 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study 50
3.3 About the Authors 52
1.1.1 Epidemiologists 52
3.3.1 Reviewers 53
3.3.2 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 53
3.4 About GlobalData 54
3.5 About EpiCast 54
3.6 Disclaimer 55
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.