Globally the market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics is increasing rapidly. The major factor that drives the growth of commercial pharmaceutical analytics is growing adoption of new technologies and analytical tools, increasing usage of analytical tools to streamline the business process, growing pharmaceutical industry and others.
Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market is expected to grow at the rate of about 20.0% from 2016 to 2027.
Key Players for Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Allscripts (U.S)
- Microsoft (U.S)
- Wipro Limited (U.S)
- Statistical Analysis System (U.S)
- Northwest Analytics, INC. (U.S)
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S)
- ORACLE (U.S)
- Citiustech INC (U.S)
- Scio Health Analytics (U.S)
- Take Solutions LTD (U.S)
- Trinity Pharma Solutions (U.S)
- Fuzzy Logix INC (U.S)
- Cerner Corporation (U.S)
Global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market has been segmented as Follows:
- On the basis of Types which comprises of prescriptive analytics, descriptive analytics, and predictive analytics
- On the basis of Deployment, the market is segmented into cloud based and web based
- On the basis of Applications, the market is segmented into R&D, marketing & sales, supply chain optimizations, internal reporting and others
Access the market data and information presented through data tables and figures spread 85 pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market Research Report- Forecast To 2027”
Key Findings in Report
- The global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market and is expected to reach $9,308.4 million by 2027.
- Descriptive analytics accounted for the largest market share registering 78.34% of market share in 2015
- Regionally, North America holds the largest market share 48.6% of global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market and is expected to reach $4,299 million by 2027 from $507.4 million in 2015.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market, and expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2016 to 2027
- On the basis of applications, research & development segment holds 40.8% market share
Regional Analysis of Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market:
- Globally, North America is the largest market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics.
- Europe is the second-largest market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics. The market is anticipated to reach at $2,613.1 by 2027.
- Due to the increasing adoption rate, Asia-pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region globally, registering 20.8% CAGR during the forecast period.
Table of Contents for Report:
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s five forces model
5 Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market, By Type
6 Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market, By Deployment
7 Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market, By Application
8 Global Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market, By Region
Maker an Enquiry of your Interest @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/global-commercial-pharmaceutical-analytics-market-research-report-forecast-to-2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312