Chronic Heart Failure – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Chronic Heart Failure – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Chronic heart failure is a serious condition caused by the heart failing to pump enough blood around the body at the right pressure. The symptoms develop gradually. Common symptoms are cough, fatigue, weakness, faintness, loss of appetite; need to urinate at night, shortness of breath, swollen (enlarged) liver or abdomen, swollen feet and ankles and weight gain. Risk factors that contribute to heart failure are high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, heart attack, diabetes and alcohol use.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Chronic Heart Failure – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chronic Heart Failure and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Discovery stages are 9, 11, 2 and 1 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively for Chronic Heart Failure.
Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
FOR ANY QUERY, REACH US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/chronic-heart-failure-pipeline-review-h2-2016
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349