Cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells on the cervix grow out of control. Most cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus, or HPV. Abnormal cervical cell changes rarely cause symptoms. Symptoms of cervical cancer may include abnormal vaginal bleeding, such as bleeding after sex (vaginal intercourse), bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods, and having longer or heavier (menstrual) periods than usual. Treatment options include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy or a combination of methods.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cervical Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cervical Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 5, 20, 29, 1, 39, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4, 1, 9 and 5 molecules, respectively.Cervical Cancer.
Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cervical Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cervical Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cervical Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cervical Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cervical Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cervical Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 8
List of Figures 10
Cervical Cancer Overview 12
Therapeutics Development 13
Pipeline Products for Cervical Cancer – Overview 13
Pipeline Products for Cervical Cancer – Comparative Analysis 14
Cervical Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 15
Cervical Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 21
Cervical Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 22
Late Stage Products 22
Clinical Stage Products 23
Early Stage Products 24
Unknown Stage Products 25
Cervical Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 26
Cervical Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 33
Cervical Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 34
Abion Inc 34
Admedus Ltd 35
Advaxis Inc 36
Advenchen Laboratories LLC 37
Antigen Express Inc 38
Arbor Vita Corp 39
ArQule Inc 40
AstraZeneca Plc 41
AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc 42
Azaya Therapeutics Inc 43
Bioleaders Corporation 44
Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd 45
Blirt SA 46
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 47
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 48
Cancer Research Technology Ltd 49
Cell Medica Ltd 50
Cellceutix Corp 51
Coherus BioSciences Inc 52
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc 53
CZ BioMed Corp 54
DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 55
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd 56
EirGenix Inc. 57
Eisai Co Ltd 58
Etubics Corp 59
Eureka Therapeutics Inc 60
EyeGene Inc 61
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 62
Formune SL 63
GamaMabs Pharma SA 64
Gene Techno Science Co Ltd 65
Genexine Inc 66
Genmab A/S 67
Genor BioPharma Co Ltd 68
Genticel S.A. 69
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 70
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: