Central Vascular Access Devices – 5EU Analysis and Market Forecasts Size and Share Published in 2016-08-01 Available for US$ 4450 at Researchmoz.us
Central vascular devices, particularly catheters, have been a mainstay of modern medicine for the last 40 years. These devices are intended for patients with both acute and chronic diseases such as systemic infections, which require catheters that are able to be situated comfortably and confidently within a patients venous system for extended periods of time. The report analyses the market at a category (PICC, Non-tunneled, tunneled, port, hemodialysis catheters and Huber needles) and subcategory level (E.G. antimicrobial vs non-antimicrobial and acute vs chronic hemodialysis catheters) highlighting trends and issues affecting utilization, volume and value of central access devices within the 5EU region. Key topics discussed include the increasing utilization of PICCs thanks to the development of nurse led implantations and the reasons for the slow adoption of antimicrobial technologies within major markets.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=855989
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future outlook of central vascular access devices in developed and emerging 5EU markets?
– What trends are affecting the 5EU central vascular access devices market?
– What are the market sizes of each central vascular access device segments in the 5EU?
– What are unmet needs in the central vascular access devices market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=855989
Table of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Industry Overview
3.1 Central Venous Catheters
3.1.1 Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter
3.1.2 Non-tunneled Catheters
3.1.3 Tunneled Catheters
3.1.4 Implantable Ports
3.1.5 Hemodialysis Catheters
3.2 Technological Assessment
3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
4 Market Access
4.1.1 North America and Brazil
4.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
5 Unmet Needs
5.1 Catheter Related Complications
5.1.1 Catheter Related Infections
5.1.2 Catheter Related Thrombosis
5.1.3 Other Complications: Arrhythmia, Phlebitis, and Venous Air Embolism
5.2 Expansion of Non-physician Led Central Vascular Catheter Placement
5.3 Lack of Devices For Pediatric Populations
Browse All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.