Central Vascular Access Devices – Brazil Analysis and Market Forecasts
Central vascular devices, particularly catheters, have been a mainstay of modern medicine for the last 40 years. These devices are intended for patients with both acute and chronic diseases such as systemic infections, which require catheters that are able to be situated comfortably and confidently within a patient’s venous system for extended periods of time. The report analyses the market at a category (PICC, Non-tunneled, tunneled, port, hemodialysis catheters and Huber needles) and subcategory level (E.G. antimicrobial vs non-antimicrobial and acute vs chronic hemodialysis catheters) highlighting trends and issues affecting utilization, volume and value of central access devices within Brazil. Key topics discussed include the increasing utilization of PICCs thanks to the development of nurse led implantations and the reasons for the slow adoption of antimicrobial technologies within major markets.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future outlook of central vascular access devices in Brazil?
– What trends are affecting the Brazilian central vascular access devices market?
– What are the market sizes of each central vascular access device segments in Brazil?
– What are unmet needs in the central vascular access devices market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space?
Reasons to buy
– “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349