MediPoint: Body Contouring – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Size and Share Published in 2016-08-01 Available for US$ 5995 at Researchmoz.us
Body contouring devices are categorized into the following segments: minimally invasive body contouring devices and non-invasive body contouring devices.
Minimally invasive body contouring devices include –
– Laser-Assisted Liposuction Devices
– Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction Devices
– Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Devices
– Power Assisted Liposuction Devices
Non-invasive body contouring devices include –
– Radiofrequency Energy Devices
– High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Devices
– Cryolipolysis Devices
Growth in the body contouring devices market is driven primarily by the growing non-invasive devices segment, an increasing global obesity rate, and the aging population.
The global market for body contouring devices is led by Syneron Candela, Cynosure, Solta Medical, and Zeltiq Aesthetics.
Key Questions Answered
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? Device Effectiveness? Device Efficiency?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global body contouring device market?
– What trends and events are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=860346
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed body contouring devices and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different body contouring devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Annualized total body contouring devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global body contouring devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global body contouring devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific body contouring devices market from 2013-2022.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=860346
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Catalyst 14
2.2 Related Reports 15
3 Market Access 16
3.1 Reimbursement 16
3.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls 16
3.3 Mergers and Acquisitions 17
3.3.1 The Lumenis Acquisition of Pollogen 18
3.3.2 The Valeant Acquisition of Solta Medical 18
3.3.3 The Cynosure Acquisition of Palomal Medical Technologies 18
3.3.4 The Fosun Acquisition of Alma Lasers 18
3.3.5 The Solta Medical Acquisition of Sound Surgical Technologies 18
4 Unmet Needs 19
4.1 Overview 19
4.2 Understanding of longterm outcomes for newer methods 19
4.3 Understanding the Clinical Outcomes of Combining Multiple Treatment Types 19
4.4 Clinical Measures of Procedure Effectiveness 19
4.5 Procedure Efficiency 20
4.6 Minimizing Post-Procedural Downtime 20
5 Competitive Assessment 21
5.1 Company Share Analysis 21
5.2 Major Players 22
5.2.1 Alma Lasers 22
5.2.2 Cutera 25
5.2.3 CynoSure 27
5.2.4 DEKA 29
Browse All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.