Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Basal Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer which begins in the basal cells. Symptoms include waxy bump, scaly, brown or flesh-colored patch and white, waxy scar. Predisposing factors include age, family history, and exposure to radiation and immunosuppressant medications. Treatment includes chemotherapy and surgery.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Basal Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 3, 5, 2 and 6 respectively for Basal Cell Carcinoma.
Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Basal Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Questions Answered
– The NOACs will see a significant increase in patient shares for the treatment of VTE and VTE primary prophylaxis against the established vitamin K antagonists and heparins. However, there are considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the VTE market?
– The current late-stage VTE pipeline consists of betrixaban, in particular, which is vying for entry into the VTE market as the first NOAC approved for extended prophylaxis in acute medically ill patients- a significant unmet need in VTE space. Xarelto is also contending for entry in this space through an additional label expansion for the established therapy. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the VTE market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– We have seen a significant increase in the VTE population, in terms of diagnosed incidence and recurrent attacks, as well as an increase in the prophylaxis population. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
– Overview of VTE, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized VTE therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the VTE therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global VTE therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349