Anaplastic astrocytoma is a grade III tumor. It accounts for two percent of all brain tumors. It is a type of glioma that develops from star-shaped glial cells (astrocytes), which support nerve cells. Anaplastic astrocytoma grows faster and more aggressively than grade II astrocytomas. The tumor cells are not uniform in appearance and invade neighboring tissue. Symptoms include headache, weakness, clumsiness, difficulty walking and seizures. Anaplastic astrocytoma is common among men and women in their thirties to fifties and is more common in men than women. Treatment of anaplastic astrocytoma depends on the location of the tumor and how far it has progressed and usually involves surgery and radiation therapy, with chemotherapy during or following radiation.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 3, 7 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.Anaplastic Astrocytoma.
Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Anaplastic Astrocytoma Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Products for Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Overview 9
Pipeline Products for Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Comparative Analysis 10
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 12
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Pipeline Products Glance 13
Late Stage Products 13
Clinical Stage Products 14
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Products under Development by Companies 15
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 17
AngioChem Inc. 17
Astellas Pharma Inc. 18
Axelar AB 19
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 20
Burzynski Research Institute, Inc. 21
Cavion LLC 22
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. 23
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc 24
Novartis AG 25
Orbus Therapeutics, Inc. 26
Pfizer Inc. 27
Tocagen Inc. 28
TVAX Biomedical, Inc. 29
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Therapeutics Assessment 30
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 30
Assessment by Combination Products 31
Assessment by Target 32
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 34
Assessment by Route of Administration 36
Assessment by Molecule Type 38
Drug Profiles 40
afatinib dimaleate – Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism Of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
alisertib – Drug Profile 53
Product Description 53
Mechanism Of Action 53
R&D Progress 53
Antineoplaston Therapy – Drug Profile 58
Product Description 58
Mechanism Of Action 58
R&D Progress 58
AXL-1717 – Drug Profile 61
Product Description 61
Mechanism Of Action 61
R&D Progress 61
bendamustine hydrochloride – Drug Profile 63
Product Description 63
Mechanism Of Action 63
R&D Progress 63
CDX-1401 – Drug Profile 66
Product Description 66
Mechanism Of Action 66
R&D Progress 66
Cellular Immunotherapy for Gliomas – Drug Profile 69
Product Description 69
Mechanism Of Action 69
R&D Progress 69
Cellular Immunotherapy for Oncology – Drug Profile 70
Product Description 70
Mechanism Of Action 70
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: