Microscopy is the technology that focuses on magnifying the images of small biological specimen. Automated microscopy is an advance technology that uses advance monitoring techniques such as atomic force microscopy (afm) and raman confocal systems, that enhance monitoring of biological specimen. Global microscopy market was accounted to $2.7 billion in 2010. Development of user friendly and less complex microscope are driving the growth for automated microscopy market. The global market for automated microscopy is dominated by higher cost restraint. The high cost required for digital setup is decreasing the growth for automated microscopy market. However, increase in technological advancements will influence the cost of the equipments, which will affect the price of the microscopy setup. The cost for an average automated microscope varies from $5,000-$15,000.
Global automated microscopy market is challenged by conventional microscopy. However, lower cost of conventional microscopy is acting as a competitive advantage. This report provides comparative intelligence about conventional and automated microscopy. The report provides market trends for automated microscopy market and expected transition of these trends in future
The key company profiles included are Olympus Corp., Nikon Corp., Hitachi High Technologies Ltd., Fei Company, Carl Zeiss, Bruker Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Asylum Research
- Market estimation for products, applications, end-users and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
- The report provides an in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to identify opportunities in specific regions
- Impact analysis of top 10 factors to provide market situation to key decision makers of the automated microscopy market
- Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, top investment pockets are analyzed and presented in detail in the report
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players are included in the report to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies
PreBook This Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=512737
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
- Inverted Microscope• Fluorescence Microscope• Electron Microscope• Scanning Probe Microscope• Optical Microscope• Others
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- Nanotechnology• Medical Diagnostics• Life science monitoring• Material Science• Semiconductors• Others
GLOBAL MARKET, BY END-USERS
- Hospitals• Research Facilities• Diagnostic Clinics• Medical equipment leasing companies
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHIES
- North America• Europe• Asia-Pacific• RoW
- Diagnostic Laboratories• Research based pharmaceutical companies• Government and Private Institutes• Academic Institutes
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow Global on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym