Viruses are infectious particles that comprise of a nucleic acid core – consisting of either DNA or RNA – along with a protein coat known as a capsid. Infections attributable to viral pathogens are transmitted either directly or indirectly, from a person to another or from animals to humans. Viruses replicate by exploiting the resources from their host cells, usually to the detriment of the host. As viral pathogens are exceptionally diverse, the morbidity that is associated with viral infections varies considerably, depending on the virus in question.
Browse more detail information about Viral Infections market:
This report discusses all viral infections, with particular focus given to four key indications within this disease cluster: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and influenza. The global viral infections market was valued at $74.0 billion in 2014, and is expected to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.8%, touching $117.6 billion in 2021. Major drivers of this growth will be the expanding treatment population and uptake of recently approved highly priced antiviral agents, along with promising late-stage candidates that are expected to be priced highly.
Get a PDF Sample of Viral Infections market:
Scope Viral Infections market:
The viral infections market is huge and fast growing.
- How do epidemiology trends differ among the major indications?
- What therapeutic options are there for preventing and treating viral infections?
- Which products and companies are leading the market?
The pipeline is diverse and innovative
- What is the proportion of early to late stage pipeline products?
- Which molecular targets are most common within the pipeline?
- How do the key indications differ in terms of type of molecule?
Considerable industry growth is anticipated throughout 2021
- Which products will significantly contribute to this growth?
- Will the current industry leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period?
Deal values for licensing and co-development deals range considerably
- How many strategic consolidations have been completed in the past decade?
- Which types of assets attract the largest deal values?
Get Discount on Viral Infections market:
Reasons to buy Viral Infections market:
This report will allow you to:
- Examine the latest clinical and commercial scenario by considering disease pathogenesis, treatment options and main marketed products.
- Appreciate how the four key indications – HIV, HBV, HCV and influenza – differ on the basis of epidemiology, symptoms and co-morbidities and complications.
- Identify trends and developments, on the basis of molecule type and molecular target, within the entire viral infections pipeline, as well as for all of the four key indications.
- Consider industry opportunities and potential risks by evaluating trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates, based on stage of development, molecule type, key indication and molecular target.
- Recognize how the evolving treatment landscape will impact market growth to 2021 and observe the contributions that different products, molecular targets and companies will make to this growth.
- Understand how strategic consolidations have shaped the current pipeline and marketed product landscapes.
Have any query? ask our expert http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10170665
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Global Viral Infections Market to 2021 – Promising New Competitors and Expanding Treatment Population to Offset Increased Uptake of Generics
1.1 List of Tables
Figure 1: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Major Markets, HIV Prevalence (‘000), 2016-2021
Figure 2: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Major Markets, HCV Prevalence (‘000), 2016-2021
Figure 3: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Viread ($m), 2016-2021
Figure 4: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Epivir/Epivir-HBV ($m), 2016-2021
Figure 5: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Pegasys ($m), 2016-2021
Figure 6: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Truvada ($bn), 2016-2021
Figure 7: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Atripla ($bn), 2016-2021
Figure 8: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Stribild ($bn), 2016-2021
Figure 9: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Historic and Forecast Annual Revenues for Tivicay ($bn), 2016-2021
Figure 10: Viral Infections Therapeutics Market, Global, Forecast Annual Revenues for Triumeq ($bn), 2016-2021
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news