Precision Medicine Market size was over USD 39 billion in 2015, and is anticipated to grow at 10.5% CAGR from 2016 to 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing demand for personalized medicine specifically in cancer treatments and advancements in new healthcare technologies will drive precision global medicine market size. Favorable government regulations and standards will help sustain revenue growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/671
The individualized diagnosis approach has dramatically improved owing to large-scale biologic database development, efficient methods for patient characterization, and computational tools to analyze large data sets. Emphasizing the need for public health database, The White House dedicated USD 55 million for creation of its largest database ‘Precision Medicine Initiative’ (PMI).
Recent research advances have helped expand benefits to various aspects of healthcare by enabling better understanding of disease mechanisms, assessment of disease risks and prediction of optimal therapy. A large number of investments in diagnostic research will further accelerate the shift from treatment to preventive medicine in healthcare.
Europe precision medicine market size, by application, 2013 – 2023 (USD Million)
Gene sequencing market size was over USD 8 billion in 2015. Post announcement of the PMI, FDA has recently issued draft guidelines on next generation sequencing-based tests to develop a new kind of healthcare that takes into account individual differences in people’s genes, environments and lifestyles.
Browse key industry insights spread across 94 pages with 85 market data tables & 62 figures & charts from the report, “Precision Medicine Market Size By Technology (Big Data Analytics, Gene Sequencing, Drug Discovery, Bioinformatics, Companion Diagnostics), By Application (Oncology, CNS, Immunology, Respiratory), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Scandinavia, Italy, Japan, China, India, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Drug discovery technology contributed over USD 9 billion to the global precision medicine market size in 2015, and is estimated to expand at 8.3% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. NGS and other such technologies will open new opportunities for industry participants. Regulation of NGS based test development will help create regulatory processes for genetic test development and application.
- The global companion diagnostics market is predicted to reach USD 17 billion by 2023. It plays a significant role in development of targeted drugs, thus speeding up the move towards more precise and individualized pharmacotherapy.
- Oncology application was over 30% of the precision medicine market share in 2015. There have been significant developments taken place across the globe in the area of breast cancer and other related cancers. Predictive biomarkers in lung cancer therapy targets receptors such as c-ros oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase (ROS1), Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR), Immune Checkpoints, and Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK).
- U.S. precision medicine market share accounted for over 65% of the North American revenue in 2015, and is anticipated to continue witnessing growth due to increased government initiatives. For instance, The President’s budget in 2016 has allocated USD 130 million to the NIH for development of a national research cohort of a million voluntary U.S. participants, and the data is linked to EHR for easy access to academic scientists and physicians.
- China contributed 25% to the Asia Pacific precision medicine market size in 2015, mainly due to considerable government initiatives supporting growth in the region. Pfizer, Novartis, Covance, Medtronics, Qiagen, Quest Diagnostics, Roche Holding, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and Biocrates Life Sciences are some notable industry participants.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/671
Global Market Insights has segmented the precision medicine industry on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Precision Medicine Market Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2023)
- Big data analytics
- Gene Sequencing
- Drug discovery
- Bio Informatics
- Companion Diagnostics
- Precision Medicine Market Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2023)
- Precision Medicine Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.