“Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015) and In-Depth Analysis of Recent Deal Activity” talks about deal-making trends for a range of deal types, such as Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and strategic alliances. It also examines and evaluates preference by deal type, along with disclosed deal values from 2010 to July 2015, covering start-ups, mid-level players, and big players.
Browse more detail information about Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015):
Pharmaceutical companies use deal activity to enhance their research activities, regulatory approach, geographic presence, commercialization and sales. The development and advancement of biologics, mainly in oncology, has given a considerable boost to activity in recent years. Analysis suggests that while the number of deals in 2015 (until July) was lower than the number of deals in 2014, deal value in 2015 has already exceeded that of 2014. Looking at the entire period, although strategic deals were more numerous, M&A deals had the highest deal value. Most preferred type of deal activity was partnership, but saw the lowest deal value. Region-wise North America led, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Major deals covered in this report include asset transactions between Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, the acquisition of Allergen by Actavis and the partnership between Pfizer and Merck.
Get a PDF Sample of Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015):
Scope of Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015):
- Pharmaceutical deal trends market analysis report covers the following scope:
– Challenges occurring in the pharmaceutical market are encouraging deal activity
– Importance of deal activity for the market
- Overview of deal activity (2010 to 2015) –
– Trends for strategic deals and M&A, and the key differences between the sectors
– Trends for regional involvement in each year
– Variations in therapeutic area preference that affect deal activity
- Thorough analysis of recent deal activity –
– Variation in announced and completed deals
– Comparison between deals in 2014 and 2015 in terms of quarterly volume and value
– Regions or therapeutic areas that have encouraged recent deal activity
– Key players
- Analysis of recent M&A deals
– Difference in M&A deal types in terms of value and number
– Regions and therapy areas have been involved in M&A deals since 2013
– Most important players in M&A deals
– Rationale behind major M&A deals
- Analysis of recent strategic tie ups –
– Different strategic alliance deal types
– Key regions and therapeutic areas that have been involved in strategic tie ups since 2013
– Important types of molecules and routes of administration (RoU) that have been involved in strategic alliances
– Key players in strategic alliance deals
– Rationale behind key strategic alliance deals
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10075328
Key Reasons to Purchase Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015):
Pharmaceutical deal activity analysis report will help you to –
– Gain knowledge about pharmaceutical deal activity through thorough analysis of the current pharmaceutical industry, along with insight on most promising regions and therapy areas for both strategic deals and M&A
– Evaluate detailed analysis of key players, covering companies involved in M&A and strategic alliance deals, important deal activity for all deal types, and deals involving companies with the most numerous and highest-value deals.
– Understand how the current deals market is changing, using analysis of deals by molecule type, route of administration, and stage of development.
– Determine the most appropriate deal activity for overcoming challenges and enhancing performance, including detailed analysis of the rationale behind key recent deals.
Get Discount on Pharmaceutical Deal Trends (2010–2015):
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.