Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of “OpportunityAnalyzer: Glioblastoma – Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2024″ globally.
Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) is characterized as a disease with some of the highest unmet needs in oncology, with patients having a median overall survival (OS) of between one and two years. The lack of therapies is primarily due to the inability of drugs to penetrate the blood-brain barrier (BBB). The GBM market is currently dominated by temozolomide and Avastin which are considered as standards of care in newly diagnosed and recurrent settings, respectively. Between 2014 and 2024, the market is set to undergo substantial growth due to a number companies developing therapies in the late-stage pipeline, which is dominated by immunotherapies. On one hand, the main drivers of growth will be the launch of EGFR-targeting therapies such as Rintega and ABT-414, as well as the checkpoint inhibitor Opdivo. Furthermore, the launch of autologous cell vaccines such as ICT-107 and DCVax-L will also impact the GBM market. On the other hand, the GBM market constrainers remain modest with the increasing cost-consciousness of healthcare providers, and the launch of biosimilar bevacizumab in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan).
Key Questions Answered
– The GBM market is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of GBM market?
– The late-stage GBM pipeline has therapies targeting different GBM populations. Which late-stage drugs will have the biggest impact in each patient population? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– Current therapies used to treat GBM include temozolomide, Gliadel and Avastin. How will the advent of new therapies change the drug treatment landscape for GBM? How will the drug treatment rate change over the next five years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report:http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/699487
– The main driver of the enormous expansion of the GBM market will be the launch of Opdivo for newly diagnosed and recurrent GBM. GlobalData forecasts significant patient uptake for Opdivo which will supersede Avastin to become the SoC in the recurrent setting.
– The second largest driver will be the launch of Rintega for EGFRvIII positive GBM. Rintega uptake would be partially facilitated by the availability of EGFRvIII companion diagnostics, which help to identify patients most likely to respond to the treatment.
– The approval of Rintega and Opdivo will partially fulfil key unmet needs in the GBM space: however, many of these unmet needs will still remain even after these agents are launched.
– Another driver of the GBM market is the increasing incidence of GBM cases within the 7MM. The biggest constrainer of the GBM market is the launch of biosimilar bevacizumab in the 7MM.
– Overview of GBM, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized GBM therapeutics market revenue, average cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the GBM therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global GBM therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Get More Orthopedics Market Research Reports:http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/51
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GBM therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global GBM therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global GBM therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases