Although the past decade has seen the Pharma Point Atopic Dermatitis Market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of WiseGuy’s 2014 to 2024 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab is expected to reshape the adult moderate and severe treatment landscape and to slowly enter the market for younger patients with milder forms of the disease.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US.
Exciting times lay ahead for the atopic dermatitis marketplace, as the above events are due to occur against the backdrop of increasing research into the multiple etiologies that give rise to the disease. With existing unmet need for a better treatment armamentarium for severe, recalcitrant patients and an estimated drug-treated population that hovers around the 110 million mark over the next decade, atopic dermatitis represents an attractive dermatology sector for drug developers, and this should fuel commercial interest into this marketplace.
Key Questions Answered
– How will the atopic dermatitis market (sales and patient numbers) evolve over the 10-year forecast period from 2014 to 2024?
– Which brands and specific drug classes did physicians select for their atopic dermatitis patients in 2014 and how do they foresee their prescribing behavior evolving over the next five years?
– How will the launch of late-stage pipeline therapies such as dupilumab and AN2728 shape the future treatment landscape?
– What are the remaining unmet needs and opportunities for drug developers within the atopic dermatitis market?
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=339564
– The main drivers of growth in the atopic dermatitis over the 2014-2024 forecast period include the launch of the first biologic; Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab, and continued uptake of calcineurin inhibitors of systemic therapies.
– Owing to high genericization, no distinct trends in corporate strategy exist within the atopic dermatitis market. However, over the coming decade, the introduction of biologics, in particular interleukin (IL) inhibitors, will emerge as a key future strategy for this marketplace.
– High unmet need exists for a better treatment armamentarium for severe, recalcitrant patients. This patient segment remains underserved as physicians have few to no pharmacological options following treatment failure with or intolerability to cyclosporine, and as a result physicians often resort to prescribing off-label therapies.
– Although dupilumab is forecast to gain a foothold in the severe population by late-forecast, it will not completely eradicate the high unmet need within the refractory group in the severe patient segment. There will still be a gap for other novel systemics, as dermatologists stress a desire for more than one treatment option to be added to their armamentarium.
– Overview of atopic dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
– Annualized atopic dermatitis therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 to 2024.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and implications for the atopic dermatitis therapeutics markets.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of mid-to-late stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global atopic dermatitis therapeutics markets. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global atopic dermatitis therapeutics markets.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global atopic dermatitis therapeutics markets in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global atopic dermatitis therapeutics markets from 2014-2024.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349