Obesity is a major growing health concern around the world. In most markets, a person is considered obese if their Body Mass Index (BMI) exceeds 30 kilograms per square meter (kg/m2), calculated by dividing body mass in kilograms by height in meters squared. With the global prevalence continuing to rise, the disease has placed significant burden on healthcare expenditure, as it is also a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and cancer.
Browse more detail information about Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation Market:
Scope of Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation Market:
Historically, the obesity market has suffered from long-term safety concerns and modest efficacy with current treatments, both of which contribute to the low prescription rate and limited widespread use.
– What are the main safety concerns that lead to significant challenges in gaining drug approval in obesity?
– Why is sustainable weight loss difficult to achieve, and what is the implication for future drug development?
Analysis reveals a high level of innovation and diversity in the pipeline, with 75 first-in-class programs identified to act on 60 unique molecular targets.
– What is the dominant target family across these first-in-class pipeline products?
– How well do they align with the underlying signaling pathways governing the central and peripheral regulation of food intake, and energy expenditure?
Some first-in-class targets are deemed more likely to be developed into marketable treatments than others, having demonstrated substantial body weight reduction in Preclinical studies and addressing multiple mechanisms underpinning the development of obesity.
– What is the scientific rationale behind these targets? How are they likely to surpass existing treatment?
– Apart from body weight change, what other parameters are commonly used to measure the effect of investigational therapies?
Deals involving first-in-class obesity products are more likely to be made in earlier stages of development than non-first-in-class deals, supported by industry-wide analysis.
– What is the dominant molecular target in the obesity deals landscape?
– What are the promising first-in-class products still available for future licensing?
Get a PDF Sample of Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation Market:
Reasons to buy Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the available treatment options and their limitations in terms of safety and efficacy.
– Visualize the composition of the obesity market to highlight the current unmet needs in order to gain a competitive understanding of the key opportunities.
– Analyze the obesity pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target; the diversity of molecular targets in the pipeline is extremely encouraging as obesity is characterized by the complex interplay between central and peripheral mechanisms.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets using a proprietary matrix that assesses and ranks first-in-class products according to clinical potential.
– Target the most promising and innovative obesity products for early-stage investment by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and accessing a curated list of first-in-class therapies potentially open to deal-making opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070562
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: The International Classification of Underweight, Overweight and Obesity in Adults 13
Table 2: Treatment Options Dependent on Body Mass Index 151.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Innovation Trends in Product Approvals, 1987–2013 5
Figure 2: Sales Performance of First-in-Class and Non-First-in-Class Products Post Marketing Approval, 2006–2013 7
Figure 3: Molecular Targets of Marketed Products, 2015 19
Figure 4: Developmental Pipeline Overview 23
Figure 5: Players in the Obesity Pipeline 24
Figure 6: Developmental Pipeline Overview 25
Figure 7: Molecular Target Category Comparison, Pipeline and Marketed Products 26
Figure 8: Molecular Target Category Comparison, Pipeline First-in-Class and Established Molecular Targets 28
Figure 9: Obesity, Global, First-in-Class Pipeline Products 29
Figure 10: Signaling Networks of Functional Families in Obesity 33
Figure 11: Location of Key First-in-Class Targets within the Signaling Matrix 34
Figure 12: First-in-Class Molecular Target Analysis Matrix 36
Get Discount on Obesity – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news