WiseGuy Reports , “North America Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021”, provides key market data on the North America Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Shoulder Replacement, Digits Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Ankle Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country/region, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. WiseGuy Reports uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market categories – Shoulder Replacement, Digits Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Ankle Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data
for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
– 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
– Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Tornier N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC and Small Bone Innovations, Inc.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
EU5 Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021
Asia-Pacific Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021
BRIC Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym