Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC) is the second most common cancer globally, and the most common cause of cancer-related mortality. Such a poor outlook, particularly for patients with advanced disease, has created a pressing need for improved therapeutic options. The NSCLC market is undergoing a gradual change from a focus on generic chemotherapy regimens to complex treatment landscape based on different NSCLC subtypes and the presence of various molecular aberrations. In the current market, patients with non-squamous histology can be treated with more efficacious therapies such as Alimta (pemetrexed), while patients harboring activating mutations in EGFR or ALK can be prescribed targeted therapy. While the NSCLC developmental pipeline must aim to improve the outlook for all patients, there is currently a lack of options for patients with squamous cell histology or other detectable molecular characteristics besides EFGR and ALK mutations.
Browse more detail information about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market:
Scope Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market:
The NSCLC market will be valued at $10.9 billion in 2021, growing from $6.1 billion in 2014 at a CAGR of 8.5% –
– How will immunotherapies such as Keytruda affect growth?
– What effect will patent expirations of Tarceva and Alimta have on market value?
The NSCLC pipeline is large and diverse, with an increased presence of mAbs and specific targeted therapies in contrast to the market –
– What are the common targets and mechanisms of action of pipeline therapies?
– Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as a lack of treatments for squamous cell patients?
– What implications will the increased focus on targeted therapies have on the future of NSCLC treatment?
Numerous late-stage pipeline therapies with a strong clinical record have the potential to enter the market over the forecast period –
– How have promising late-stage therapies performed in clinical trials?
– How would the approval of Rociletinib affect the competitive landscape?
– What is the individual commercial forecast for each therapy?
The market forecasts indicate that the US contributes the most to global market value due to a large treatment population and the high price of premium therapies.
– How will ACoT and market size vary between the eight major markets?
– How could a change in risk factors such as population age or smoking habits influence the market?
Licensing deals are the most common form of strategic alliance in NSCLC, with total deal values ranging from under $10m to over $1 billion.
– How do deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types?
– What were the terms and conditions of key licensing deals?
Get a PDF Sample of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market:
Reasons to buy Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies.
– Visualize the composition of the NSCLC market in terms of dominant therapies for each patient subset along with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs in the current market are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyse the NSCLC pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Understand the potential of late-stage therapies with extensive profiles of products that could enter the market over the forecast, highlighting clinical performance, potential commercial positioning, and how they will compete with other therapies.
– Predict NSCLC market growth in eight major markets with epidemiological and ACoT forecasts across the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Japan, as well as individual drug contributions to market growth.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the NSCLC deals landscape by analysing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Have any query? ask our expert http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070558
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Markets to 2021 – Increasing Prevalence of Hypertension Drives Market Growth despite Weak Pipeline
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: NSCLC, Tumor Node Metastasis Classificatio
Table 2: NSCLC, Eastern Co-operative Oncology Group Criteria
Table 3: NSCLC, Treatment Options
Figure 1: NSCLC, Global, Molecular Characteristic Frequency (%)
Figure 2: NSCLC, Market Heat map, First-Line Products
Figure 3: NSCLC, Market Heat map, Maintenance Products
Figure 4: NSCLC, Market Heat map, Second-Line Products
Figure 5: NSCLC, Pipeline Overview
Figure 6: NSCLC, Pipeline Molecular Targets
Figure 7: NSCLC, Pipeline by Molecular Target and Stage of Development
Figure 8: NSCLC, Clinical Trial Attrition Rates
Figure 9: NSCLC, Clinical Trial Attrition Rates by Molecule Type
Figure 10: NSCLC, Clinical Trial Attrition Rates by Molecular Target
Get Discount on Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Markets:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news