Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an inflammatory autoimmune disease of the central nervous system which leads to neurological disability. The exact underlying cause of the disease is poorly understood; however, it appears to involve a complex combination of genetic susceptibility and a non-genetic trigger. The MS therapeutics market has entered an exciting phase, with an upsurge of available treatment options. Over the forecast period, patients are expected to continue to switch to the oral disease-modifying therapies (DMTs), lessening the stronghold of the established injectable treatments. There are also several promising products in the late-stage pipeline, with a diverse range of mechanisms offering clinical advantages intended to address unmet needs. Both pipeline and marketed DMTs are seeking approval for the treatment of progressive MS, which currently represents a significant unmet need. These factors are expected to increase treatment rates throughout the 10MM resulting, driving market growth. However, this will be largely offset by brand erosion due to the emergence of biosimilars and generic small molecules.
GlobalData estimates that drug sales for MS in the US reached $11.9 billion during 2014, making this the largest market within the 10MM. Slow growth is expected to occur between 2014 and 2018, attributed to the continued uptake of products with high ACOTs. This will be followed by a two-year decline due to the generic erosion of key brands, namely Tevas Copaxone and Novartis Gilenya. However, growth will return from 2020 onwards as generic erosion is offset by sales of novel pipeline agents.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/403929
– Overview of MS including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product MScription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US MS market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/403929/multiple-sclerosis-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2024
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MS.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in the US.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/403929