Melanoma is the deadliest and most aggressive form of skin cancer. The major treatments for melanoma are categorized into immunotherapies and BRAF mutation-targeted therapies. GlobalData estimates the 2013 sales for melanoma at approximately $1.34 billion across the 8MM covered in this report. The market will increase by four-fold over the forecast period, reaching $5.64 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 15.5%. This growth will be driven by an increase in melanoma incident cases as well as the approval and uptake of premium-priced products, such as PD-1-targeting mAbs and BRAF/MEK inhibitor combinations. GlobalData expects, by the end of the forecast period, the checkpoint immunotherapy drug class to dominate the melanoma market (including both BRAF wild-type and mutation-positive patient segments) with an overall 67% share of the melanoma market.
The US represents the largest market for melanoma of all the countries covered in this report. GlobalData analysts estimate that sales of branded therapies were $836m in 2013. The US is the largest melanoma market due to a high incidence of the disease and higher drug prices than in the 5EU, Japan, and Australia. Increased sales of melanoma therapies over the forecast period will be driven by increasing disease incident cases across age groups, label extension of Keytruda and Opdivo as first-line treatments for advanced melanoma patients, the approval and increasing uptake of expensive combinations in both the immunotherapy and BRAF/MEK inhibitor categories, and the label expansion of metastatic treatments in the lucrative adjuvant setting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/415542
– Overview of Melanoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product Melanomacription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Melanoma market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/415542/melanoma-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Melanoma.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/415542