“The Report Multiple Sclerosis – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz“
Multiple Sclerosis – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an inflammatory autoimmune disease of the central nervous system which leads to neurological disability. The exact underlying cause of the disease is poorly understood; however, it appears to involve a complex combination of genetic susceptibility and a non-genetic trigger. The MS therapeutics market has entered an exciting phase, with an upsurge of available treatment options. Over the forecast period, patients are expected to continue to switch to the oral disease-modifying therapies (DMTs), lessening the stronghold of the established injectable treatments. There are also several promising products in the late-stage pipeline, with a diverse range of mechanisms offering clinical advantages intended to address unmet needs. Both pipeline and marketed DMTs are seeking approval for the treatment of progressive MS, which currently represents a significant unmet need. These factors are expected to increase treatment rates throughout the 10MM resulting, driving market growth. However, this will be largely offset by brand erosion due to the emergence of biosimilars and generic small molecules.
India was the smallest MS market in the 10MM in 2014, with DMT sales totaling just $19.9m. Steady growth is anticipated to occur throughout the 10-year forecast period, driven by the progressive launch of novel DMTs. This will increase the diversity of available products and includes Tecfidera, the first oral agent to launch in India. As such, treatment rates are expected to increase considerably.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of MS including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in India including product MScription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in India from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting India MS market.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/825699
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MS.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in India.
Browse all latest Press Releases of Market Research Reports
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
90 Sate Street,
Suite 700 Albany,
NY 12207 USA
Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz