Multiple Myeloma (MM) is a hematological malignancy characterized by the proliferation of plasma cells in the bone marrow. The disease is incurable; although over the past decade there have been significant improvements in therapy, driven by a greater understanding of pathophysiology. MM represents about 0.8–1% of all cancer cases worldwide and approximately 10% of all hematological cancers, with incidence rates ranging from 0.4 to 5 per 100,000 persons in different parts of the world.
Browse more detail information about Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
Scope of Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
The different segments of patients with MM are based on their eligibility for an SCT
– What combination therapies are used for various segments?
– What are the treatment options available for myeloma, providing an overview of the front-line, second-line and third-line therapies available?
There are seven main marketed products for MM, with most of the novel drugs being approved in the last decade.
– What are the dominant mechanisms of action across marketed products?
– Which products are approved currently in each country and which ones are likely to be launched within the forecast period?
– Which product is used more in each country?
– Will there be any label expansions of existing market leaders in any of the countries?
Epidemiology of MM is significantly different in Asia-Pacific countries from that in the major markets.
– What are the various epidemiology trends in each country?
– What factors contribute to the overall epidemiology?
The MM pipeline consists of more than 250 products in active development. Small molecules are the most abundant molecule type in the pipeline, accounting for 48% of all products.
– What are the various pipeline products based on molecule type, mechanism of action and stage of development?
– Which class is most prominent within the pipeline?
– Do the pipeline molecules offer an advantage over commercially proven mechanisms?
– What are the late-pipeline products expected to be launched in each country in the near future?
Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that MM products have a high rate of attrition.
– How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
– How do other factors such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
– What are the current promising pipeline drugs and their efficacy data?
Over the 2014–2020 forecast period, the MM market in Australia, China, India and Japan is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.4%, from $1.7 billion to about $2.8 billion.
– Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
– What are the incidence, diagnosis and treatment trends in these markets?
– What are the factors responsible for difference in the treatment patterns within the four markets?
– Which factors will influence growth rates?
– Will new market entrants lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
Some key marketed products are expected to expire in the forecast period, and promising pipeline molecules are likely to be launched in the near future.
– Will patent expirations or emerging pipeline molecules threaten the commercial success of existing drugs?
– Will the patent expiration be offset by the approval of new therapies?
Get a PDF Sample of Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
Reasons to buy Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
This report will enable you to –
– Understand the clinical context of MM by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
– Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
– Appreciate key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
– Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
– Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
– Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for India, China, Australia and Japan.
– Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning MM products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070561
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021 – Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence, Continued Success of Velcade, Revlimid and Emerging Supplementary Treatments
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Initial Screening in Suspected Myeloma Patients 13
Table 2: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Diagnostic Criteria for MGUS, Asymptomatic Myeloma and Symptomatic Myeloma 14
Table 3: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Myeloma-Related Organ or Tissue Impairment 14
Table 4: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Disease Staging, Durie-Salmon Staging System 16
Table 5: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Prognostic Factors 17
Table 6: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Prognostic Factors 19
Table 7: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Discovery, 2015 92
Table 8: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Preclinical, 2015 94
Table 9: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Global, Pipeline Products, IND/CTA-filed, 2015 97
Table 10: Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase I, 2015 97
Get Discount on Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news