The Multiple Myeloma (MM) Market is currently dominated by Velcade and Revlimid, and the market is set to undergo substantial growth between 2013 and 2023. The main drivers of growth will be the launch of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Empliciti and daratumumab, which will not only provide a new treatment option for MM patients, but will also lengthen the time between relapses, meaning that the duration of Revlimid and/or Velcade treatments will also be longer. Furthermore, the relatively mild safety profile of these mAbs and the significant efficacies demonstrated by these agents will mean that more MM patients will ultimately receive drug treatment. Label extensions of these mAbs, as well as of second-generation proteasome inhibitors ixazomib and Kyprolis, will further increase treatment options for these patients. The biggest constrainers of the MM market are the increasing cost-consciousness of healthcare providers, as the launch and subsequent label extensions of these pipeline agents will lead to a significant expense, which may impact uptake of these drugs. The patent expiries of Revlimid and Velcade will somewhat alleviate healthcare spending on multiple myeloma patients, which may assist in the uptake of mAbs and second-generation PIs in the multiple myeloma market.
The US market will remain the largest market, largely due to the rapid acceptance and reimbursement of premium-priced therapies, and although both Velcade and Revlimid will lose market exclusivity during the forecast period, the rapid uptake of Pomalyst and the mAbs will increase market size.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Multiple Myeloma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Multiple Myeloma market.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=629650
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Multiple Myeloma.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in the US.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Multiple Myeloma – China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Multiple Myeloma – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349