MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ MediPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
MediPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is the commonest autoimmune disease in humans. The disease is prevalent in all ethnic groups, affecting approximately 1.0% of the world population. Presently there is a huge presence of unmet patient needs for both the treatment and diagnosis.
Focus for the treatment paradigm has now shifted towards the early detection and diagnosis of the disease, which will allow physicians to begin aggressive treatment of the condition, minimizing the associated complications and tissue damage.
Global sales of $347m in 2016 and estimated growth rate of 2% during the forecast period; the emerging markets: Brazil, Canada, China and Mexico are expected to show the fastest growth.
Key market drivers –
– Increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases globally including RA
– Emerging biomarkers and advancement in technology for the early diagnosis of RA
– Increasing adoption of anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (anti-CCP) antibody test
– Rising demand for lab automation
Key market barriers –
– Limited sensitivity of existing RA diagnostic tests
– Healthcare cost-cutting and reduced reimbursement in major markets
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future RA testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– What is the competitive landscape and who are major players in the RA testing space?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the RA tests currently on the market? How will emerging technologies such as POC assays fulfil these unmet needs?
– What are the key products and pipelines in the RA testing market?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of RA tests in different regions?
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816386
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed RA diagnostic products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different RA diagnostic tests
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total RA testing market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2012-2021
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 10
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 16
2.1 Catalyst 16
2.2 Related Reports 17
3 Market Access 18
3.1 Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing Overview 18
3.2 Reimbursement Trends 20
3.2.1 North America 20
3.2.2 Europe 23
3.2.3 Asia-Pacific 24
3.2.4 South America 26
3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships 28
4 Unmet Needs 29
4.1 Earlier Diagnosis 29
4.2 Seronegativity and Sensitivity 29
4.2.1 Rheumatoid Factor 29
4.2.2 Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody 30
4.2.3 14-3-3 30
4.3 Novel Biomarkers for Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis 31
5 Competitive Assessment 32
5.1 Company Share Analysis 32
5.1.1 Global 32
5.2 Abbott Diagnostics 33
5.2.1 Overview 33
5.2.2 Marketed Products Assessment 34
5.2.3 SWOT Analysis 35
5.3 Beckman Coulter 35
5.3.1 Overview 35
5.3.2 Marketed Products Assessment 36
5.3.3 Pipeline Products Assessment 37
5.3.4 SWOT Analysis 38
5.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories 39
5.4.1 Overview 39
5.4.2 Marketed Products Assessment 39
5.4.3 SWOT Analysis 40
5.5 Euro-Diagnostica 41
5.5.1 Overview 41
5.5.2 Marketed Products Assessment 41
5.5.3 SWOT Analysis 43
5.6 Inova Diagnostics 43
5.6.1 Overview 43
5.6.2 Marketed Products Assessment 44