MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ MediPoint: Enteral Feeding Devices – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
MediPoint: Enteral Feeding Devices – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Enteral feeding devices are categorized into the following segments: Enteral feeding pumps, nasogastric tubes, nasojejunal tubes, PEG kits, replacement/G-Tubes, low profile devices.
PEG kits, replacement/G-Tubes and low profile devices are also further segmented into balloon and non-balloon retentive devices.
Growth in the enteral feeding devices market will be driven primarily by an aging global population, the expansion of the homecare nutrition market and the advantages of enteral nutrition over parental nutrition.
The global market for enteral feeding devices is dominated by Covidien, Fresenius Kabi, Halyard Health, Nestle Health Sciences and Nutricia.
Other key players include Abbott Nutrition, Boston Scientific, Cook Medical, C.R Bard and Vygon
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future enteral feeding devices market outlook? What trends are affecting the global market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the enteral feeding devices?
– What are the key, high growth markets that enteral feeding device manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the enteral feeding devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is physician perception and market outlook of enteral feeding devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of enteral feeding devices?
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816384
– Growth in the enteral feeding devices market will be driven by an aging population and an expanding homecare market
– Recent emphasis on patient mobility is expected to drive growth in the low-profile tube and enteral feeding pump markets
– Enteral feeding devices is a mature market, but is still expected to steady adoption increases as its benefits over alternative feeding methods are recognized
– The current key players will need to retain and acquire market share in the face of declining market prices
– Improving patient comfort and promoting brand awareness will be key to establishing a strong market presence
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed enteral feeding devices and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different enteral feeding devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total enteral feeding devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2012-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global enteral feeding devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global enteral feeding devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific enteral feeding devices market from 2012-2022.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 13
1.2 List of Figures 17
2 Introduction 19
2.1 Catalyst 19
2.2 Related Reports 19
3 Industry Overview 20
3.1 Indications 20
3.1.1 Overview 20
3.1.2 Descriptions of Major Indications 21
3.2 Types of feeding tubes 24
3.2.1 Nasogastric Tubes 25
3.2.2 Nasojejunal Tubes 25
3.2.3 Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy 25
3.2.4 Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastro-Jejunostomy 25
3.3 Nutritional Delivery 25
3.3.1 Bolus feeding 26
3.3.2 Gravity Feeding 26
3.3.3 Pump Feeding 26
3.4 Product Standards: ENFit 27
3.5 Product Recalls 28
3.6 Mergers and Acquisitions 29
3.7 Reimbursement and Procurement 30
3.7.1 US 30
3.7.2 5EU 33
3.7.3 Japan 34
3.8 Care Setting 35
3.9 Pump Lease, Purchase or Rental 35
3.9.1 US 35
3.9.2 5EU 36
3.9.3 Japan 37
4 Unmet Needs 38
4.1 Tube Malposition and Dislocation 38
4.2 Clogged Feeding Tubes 39
4.3 Support for Enteral Medication Administration 41
4.4 Tube Durability and Longevity 41
4.5 Patient Comfort 42
4.6 One-Step Button Placement 43
5 Market Drivers and Barriers 44
5.1 Driver: Aging Population 44
5.2 Driver: Increased Chronic Disease and Life Expectancy 45
5.2.1 Oncological Diseases 45
5.2.2 Stroke 45
5.2.3 Preterm Births 46
5.3 Driver: Advantages Over Parenteral Feeding 47
5.4 Driver: Home Enteral Nutrition 48
5.5 Driver: Disease-Specific Nutrion and Enteral Medication 49