MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ MediPoint: Electrosurgical Devices – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
MediPoint: Electrosurgical Devices – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures.
Electrosurgical devices are experiencing steady growth across many countries. Emerging markets are expected to demonstrate the highest growth among the 10 major markets (10MM) covered in the report, which are the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India and Brazil.
The two major segments of electrosurgical devices are surgical generators and electrosurgical instruments. Surgical generators include radiofrequency, ultrasonic, electrocautery, and argon plasma equipment. Electrosurgical instruments sector includes monopolar, bipolar, ultrasonic, and APC instruments.
The electrosurgical devices market will be driven by the increasing number of minimally invasive procedures and robotic surgeries, as well as untapped potential in emerging markets.
The global electrosurgical market features many prominent medical device manufacturers. Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon play an important role on the global stage. However, firms such as Erbe, ConMed, and Bovie Medical have also been innovative in a dynamic healthcare technology space.
Future innovations in electrosurgical technology will driven by the increased focus on minimizing OR hazards and improving patient recovery times.
Key Opinion Leaders emphasize the need for greater standardization of education and training with the use of electrosurgical devices. In addition, KOLs have highlighted the importance of patient safety and the clear communication of device risks.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future electrosurgical devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth sectors of interest? Which markets segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with electrosurgical products currently on the market? How will future developments fulfill these unmet needs?
– What are the physician perception s of electrosurgical devices?
– What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption?
– How will emerging trends and changing market landscapes affect the future of this space?
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/728969
– Emerging economies are seeing the highest growth in the global electrosurgical devices market.
– RF generators and instruments make up the largest electrosurgical segments in many countries because they are widely used in a variety of different surgical specialties.
– The most successful firms involved in electrosurgical devices are providing comprehensive portfolios, undertaking key M&As, fostering innovation, and focusing wisely on emerging markets to stay competitive.
– Rising numbers of different surgical procedures are the primary drivers of the electrosurgical devices market. Despite respectable adoption, unmet needs and non-clinical barriers remain a challenge.
– Overview of different electrosurgical treatment modalities and technologies available to surgeons.
– Annualized total electrosurgical devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country through 2021.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the electrosurgical devices market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global electrosurgical devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific markets from 2011-2021.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Industry Overview 14
2.1 Catalyst 14
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Technology Overview 14
2.3.1 Surgical Generators 14
2.3.2 Electrosurgical Instruments 16
2.3.3 Smoke Evacuation Systems 18
2.4 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Deals 19
2.5 Product Recalls 19
3 Market Access 21
3.1 Regulation 21
3.2 Reimbursement 22
3.3 Acquiring Equipment 22
4 Unmet Needs 24
4.1 Insufficient Education and Training 24
4.2 Continuing Support from Manufacturers 25
4.3 Addressing Undetected Injuries 26
4.4 Addressing Device Risks 27
4.5 Surgical Smoke 29
4.6 Multi-purpose Devices 29
5 Drivers and Barriers 31
5.1 Driver: Increasing Number of Minimally Invasive Procedures 31
5.2 Driver: The Growth of Computer-Assisted Surgery 31
5.3 Driver: Aging Populations 32
5.4 Driver: Untapped Potential in Emerging Markets 32
5.5 Barrier: Difficult Healthcare Systems 33
5.6 Barrier: Safety Concerns 34
5.7 Barrier: Regulatory Issues 34
5.8 Barrier: Diminishing Venture Capital 34
6 Competitive Assessment 36
6.1 Currently Marketed Products 36
6.1.1 Surgical Generators 36
6.1.2 Electrosurgical Instruments 45
6.1.3 Smoke Evacuation Systems 60
6.2 Pipeline Assessment and Key Clinical Trials 62
6.2.1 US Medical Innovations 62
6.2.2 Steam Jet Surgical Energy Device 62
6.2.3 Aerosol Plasma Coagulation 62