Medical Oxygen Concentrators Market size is set to witness USD 2.32 billion in revenue by 2023; as reported by the latest research from Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing demand for safe and user-friendly technologies, and geriatric population growth with long-term respiratory disorders is expected to propel global medical oxygen concentrators market size over the forecast period. The industry is pre-dominantly driven by fixed medical oxygen concentrators with market size exceeding USD 490 million for 2015. In terms of geography, developed markets of the U.S. and Europe will continue witnessing steady demand, while market will largely be driven by Asia Pacific during forecast period.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/449
Pulse dose technology will continue its strong trend, generating over USD 459 million for 2015, and expected to surpass USD 1 billion by 2023. Portable oxygen concentrators widely use pulse dose as it offers a more reliable as well as safe option compared to continuous flow technology as these devices come equipped with sensors capable of detecting incoming inhalations.
Global medical oxygen concentrators market is majorly driven by the encouraging initiatives and reimbursement policies by regulatory authorities. Government initiatives such as advisory circulars regarding the usage of portable oxygen concentrators compliant with FAA requirements for medical portable electronic devices on aircraft, and mandate to display the manufacturer’s label that indicates the device is FAA regulations compliant should boost the usage rates for medical oxygen concentrator devices.
Furthermore technological advancements in portable oxygen concentrators owing to rising demand for light-weight and efficient oxygen concentrators should also propel the market growth.
Europe Medical Oxygen Concentrators Market Size, by Product, 2012 – 2023 (USD Million)
Increasing prevalence of Chronic Obtrusive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) is expected to propel the growth of the medical oxygen concentrators market during the forecast period. COPD is caused by smoking or prolonged lung irritant exposure which includes chemical fumes, air pollution, and dust, with tobacco smoke being a primary factor. Increasing number of smokers and dropping breathable air quality levels will be a key driving force for oxygen concentrators market growth.
Presence of untapped opportunities in emerging markets of India, China and Brazil are expected to offer potential growth markets. Increasing healthcare expenditure, rising demand for portable medical oxygen concentrators and rising awareness regarding early diagnosis are some of the factors that should attribute to the lucrative growth of the market. Key market players operating in India are Advanced Technocracy Inc., Goodhealth Inc., ATICO Medical Pvt. Ltd., Silverline Meditech Private Limited, Nexus Lifecare Pvt. Ltd., and Mediworld among others.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Medical Oxygen Concentrators Market Size By Product (Portable, Fixed), By Application (Home Care, Non-Home Care), By Technology (Pulse Dose, Continuous Flow) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, China, South Africa, Brazil), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global medical oxygen concentrators market size was USD 975.4 million for 2015, with forecast of 10.6% CAGR by 2023 and reach USD 2.32 billion.
- North America, driven through U.S., accounted for upwards of 40% revenue share in 2015, followed by Europe.
- APAC, especially China, along with LATAM are sought after regional markets in terms of growth opportunities for the next decade.
- Fixed medical oxygen concentrators segment dominated the overall medical market in 2015. The fixed medical oxygen concentrators market size may see to exceed over USD 495.3 million in 2015.
- USFDA Safety and Innovation Act came in force in July 2012. This act is expected to lower the entry barriers and attract new manufacturers to invest in this industry, which will enhance competitive threat.
- Unmet medical needs generated from a rapidly ageing population, and increasing healthcare infrastructure spending across APAC and LATAM should act as a catalyst for the growth.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/449
Global Market Insights has segmented the medical oxygen concentrators industry on the basis of product, application, technology, and region:
- Global Medical Oxygen Concentrators Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Global Medical Oxygen Concentrators Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Home Care
- Non-Home Care
- Global Medical Oxygen Concentrators Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Pulse Dose
- Continuous Flow
- Global Medical Oxygen Concentrators Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.