“Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016 – An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Pipeline”” is a comprehensive, granular analysis of the 20,756 products currently in the pharmaceutical industry pipeline, from the Discovery stage through to Pre-registration and split into therapy areas and key indications. This pipeline is also benchmarked against its size across each segment in 2015, and an assessment of the level of first-in-class innovation is provided. In addition, a detailed contextual analysis of the key drivers of this pipeline is provided, in addition to an assessment of companies present in the pipeline and historical deal value and volume.
Browse more detail information about Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016:
Innovation, particularly the development of new products, is a crucial element of the pharmaceutical industry. The market is highly research-intensive, being deeply reliant on a high level of R&D investment and a strong product pipeline to maintain growth and ensure long-term revenue generation. Without successful innovation, which can be broadly defined as the market launch of novel therapeutic molecules that cost-effectively treat or cure diseases, the industry would face a substantial long-term decline in revenue.
Get a PDF Sample of Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016:
Scope of Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016:
– What is the current size and composition of the pharmaceutical industry pipeline and how has it changed since Q1 2015? What can we learn from this?
– The largest therapy area, by a substantial margin, is oncology, and, with growth in the pipeline sizes for all major oncology indications since Q1 2015, this trend appears set to continue. Why is this the case?
– What is the overall advantage for companies including first-in-class product developments in their pipeline portfolio, rather than opting for better-characterized established molecular targets?
– What factors have been driving the increasing number of first-in-class product approvals over recent decades?
– What strategies have companies typically been pursuing with their pipeline portfolio, in terms of how diverse, specialized or innovative they have been? Specifically, what strategies have the top 25 pharmaceutical companies been following?
– What key discernible trends have appeared in the strategic consolidations landscape in the past decade and which disease areas have been most active?
Key Reasons to Purchase Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016:
This report will allow you to –
– Achieve an up-to-date understanding of the landscape of the overall pharmaceutical pipeline, on both a broad and granular level; this also provides a highly accessible reference which is useful in any pharmaceutical strategic decision making process
– Benchmark key therapy areas and indications in terms of the number of pipeline products and level of innovation, and assess one’s own strategic positioning against this backdrop
– Understand the contemporary role and importance of radical and incremental innovation within the various disease areas and indications
– Make key decisions about the role of innovation within one’s own pipeline portfolio
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10222475
Detailed TOC of Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016 – An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Pipeline
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1 Table of Contents 2
- List of Tables 3
- List of Figures 3
- Introduction 5
- Increasing Cost of Drug Development 7
- Most Drugs Fail to Recuperate R&D Costs 8
- Contracting Life Cycles for Approved Products 9
- The Case for First-in-Class Pharmaceutical Innovation 10
- Conclusion 13
- Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Industry Pipeline 14
- Pipeline and Clinical Trials Landscape by Therapy Area 14
- Pipeline by Stage of Development 19
- Pipeline by Molecule Type 22
- Key Therapy Areas by Indication 26
- Oncology 26
- Infectious Diseases 28
- Central Nervous System 29
- Immunology 32
- Conclusion 33
Get Discount on Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news