In-vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests Market size is forecast to reach USD 903.1 million by 2023; as per the latest report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
High concerns for early diagnosis, and demand for more accurate and user-friendly technologies, will propel global in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market demand.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/451
The industry is pre-dominantly driven by fecal occult blood tests (FOB) with more than USD 230 million in revenue for 2015. In terms of geography, developed markets of the U.S. and Europe will continue witnessing steady demand, while the industry will largely be driven by Asia Pacific.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) DNA screening test will be key technology dominating the industry trend, slated to generate over USD 57.3 million in revenue, growing at a swift 10% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. Among the CRC DNA tests, panel DNA tests accounted for major share of 64% in 2015. High accuracy and sensitivity of these tests as compared to the other cancer screening tests will drive demand for panel DNA tests.
U.S. In-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market size, by test type, 2012 – 2023 (USD Million)
Global in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market is majorly driven by the encouraging government initiatives such as mandatory application of cancer screening tests. In 2010, the European Commission in collaboration with International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) produced the 1st edition of the European Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis and Screening for raising quality standards of cancer diagnosis.
Furthermore, technological developments including genetics and conventional FOB tests combination for higher accuracy and sensitivity, and increasing genetic testing applications in DNA screening and biomarker tests owing to rising demand for accurate and easy to use cancer screening tests should also drive growth.
Increasing colorectal cancer prevalence will be key for in-vitro colorectal cancer screening market growth throughout the next decade. Colorectal cancer is the third most common form of cancer, and mortality trend due to CRC is on rise, making it second most lethal cause of all cancers.
Europe, more prone to the risk of colorectal cancer, exhibits a relatively higher mortality rate. The awareness regarding importance of colorectal screening test has significantly increased with increasing mortality rates due to colorectal cancer.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Test Market Size By Test Type [Fetal Occult Blood Test (Guaiac, Immonu-FOB Agglutination, Lateral Flow Immuno-FOB, Immuno-FOB ELISA), Biomarker (Tumor M2-PK Stool, Transferrin Assay), CRC DNA Screening Test (Methylated Gene Testing, Panel DNA) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, U.K, Germany, Japan, China, South Africa, Mexico, Brazil), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market size was USD 599.8 million in 2015, with USD 903.1 million revenue expectation by 2023.
- North America, with U.S. in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market dominating regional revenue, accounted of 46% of 2015 sales.
- Germany in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market looks set to surpass USD 60 million by 2023, at 5.8% CAGR.
- Fecal occult blood tests dominated the global in-vitro colorectal cancer screening market in 2015, with over USD 500 million in revenue.
- New entrant threat is expected to remain low throughout forecast period. High research and development investments entailing the introduction of new products, and stringent FDA regulations are expected to elevate the barrier for new entrants.
- Presence of untapped opportunities in emerging markets of India, China, Malaysia, South Korea, and Brazil are expected to offer potential growth opportunities.
- Increasing per capita healthcare spending, disposable income levels in these countries and rising awareness regarding early diagnosis of colorectal cancer are some of the factors that may drive growth.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/451
Global Market Insights has segmented the in-vitro colorectal cancer screening test industry on the basis of test type, and region:
- Global In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Test Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Guaiac FOB Stool Test
- Immuno-FOB Agglutination Test
- Lateral Flow Immuno-FOB Test
- Immuno-FOB ELISA Test
- Biomarker Test
- Tumor M2-PK Stool Test
- Transferrin Assays
- CRC DNA Screening Test
- Methylated Gene Testing
- Panel DNA Test
- Global In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.