Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases are a very common set of chronic disorders that affect 5–7% of western populations. Although they are often disparate in terms of their symptoms and key patient demographics, they are pathophysiologically linked, being characterized by dysregulation of immune pathways and an inappropriate immune response.
Browse more detail information about Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases Market:
Generally, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs, a highly genericized class of systemic small-molecule-based agents, are used in the first-line treatment of these diseases. These are supplemented in many cases by shorter-term glucocorticoid therapy, another class of highly genericized systemic agents.
Get a PDF Sample of Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases Market:
Scope of Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases Market:
Although the patents for many of these mAbs either have already expired or are due to expire during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth, from $61.5 billion in 2015 to $74.2 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 2.71%.
– What factors are driving the market growth?
– How can the factors limiting growth be overcome?
There is a very large pharmaceutical pipeline for immunology, consisting of 1,838 products in active development. However, the commercial performance of the products in the late-stage pipeline is expected to be moderate.
– What gaps in the market are being addressed by the most promising of these late-stage pipeline products?
– How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
Several key commercially successful products, including Humira (adalimumab) and Remicade, are due to lose patent protection in the forecast period.
– How will this affect their revenues in this period?
– How are their manufacturers, AbbVie and Johnson & Johnson, responding to this?
The key players in the market, all of which are among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are expected to maintain their market lead throughout the forecast period.
– What is driving this continued market dominance?
– Who will the new market players be?
Reasons to buy Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
– Visualize the composition of the immunology market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
– Analyze the immunology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the immunology market globally and across the key players and product types
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various immunological disorders
– Identify commercial opportunities in the immunology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070567
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Global Immunology Market to 2022 – Large pipeline and competitive market to drive long-term market growth
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Immunology, Global, Epidemiology of Inflammatory Immunological Disorders, 2015 12
Table 2: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Humira, 2015 21
Table 3: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Remicade, 2015 23
Table 4: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Enbrel, 2015 25
Table 5: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Rituxan, 2015 27
Table 6: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Stelara, 2015 28
Table 7: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Prograf, 2015 29
Table 8: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Cimzia, 2015 30
Table 9: Immunology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Simponi, 2015 32
Table 10: Immunology, Global, Annual Revenue Forecast for Key Products ($m), 2014–2022 59
Get Discount on Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news