Haematological malignancies are a type of cancer that affects the blood, lymph nodes and bone marrow. These types of cancers have numerous forms of lymphoma, leukaemia and myeloma. Haematological malignancies constituted 9% of all newly diagnosed malignancies in the United States in 2011, with data showing lymphomas as more prevalent than leukaemia’s or myeloma. Apart from acute lymphocytic leukaemia and Hodgkin’s lymphoma, these types of malignancy are usually associated with increasing age. Hence, considering the aging population across the globe, this class of malignancy is likely to become more prevalent.
Browse more detail information about Haematological Cancers market:
Broadly, there are 1,207 products that are in active development in the haematological cancer therapy area. The indications included in this disease group are classified under oncology, which is the largest therapy area in terms of pipeline products, consisting of 6,936 drugs in development. Haematological cancer has more number of active pipeline products than the respiratory and cardiovascular therapy areas, which indicate how active this disease cluster is in terms of product development.
Get a PDF Sample of Haematological Cancers market:
Scope Haematological Cancers market:
The haematological cancers industry is characterized by commercially successful therapies.
- Which classes of drug rule the market?
- What additional benefits are there with the newly approved therapies in the market?
- How do the leading therapies compare clinically?
Haematological cancers clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 70.3%.
- What are the failure rates at individual Phases of clinical development?
- How do leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma compare in terms of clinical trial failure rate?
The pipeline contains a wide range of molecule types and molecular targets, with focuss on targeted therapies, as opposed to chemotherapeutic agents.
- Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
- What are the commercial prospects for the most promising late-stage pipeline products?
The haematological cancers market is forecast to rise from a value of $30.7 billion in 2015 to $70.1 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 12.5%.
- How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
- Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
Big pharma holds a notable presence in the market.
- What are the leading companies in terms of market share?
- Which companies are forecast to experience the greatest growth in market share?
- What are the drivers of growth for key companies in the market?
- How dependent are the key companies on this disease cluster for revenue?
- Which companies rely heavily on this disease cluster for revenue?
Get Discount on Haematological Cancers market:
Reasons to buy Haematological Cancers market:
This report will allow you to:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial scenario through an extensive study of disease pathogenesis, prognosis, diagnosis, and the current treatment landscape in haematological cancers.
- Evaluate the current treatment landscape, with product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, including revenue predictions.
- Analyse the haematological cancers pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
- Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2015 to 2022. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify the key companies in the market, in terms of industry share and growth. Company analysis determines how dependent the key companies in the market are on revenue derived from haematological cancer products. In addition, analysis determines the primary factors that will drive market growth for the key companies in the market.
- Identify commercial opportunities and scope in the haematological cancers deals landscape by understanding trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Have any query? ask our http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10186813
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Global Hematological Cancers Market to 2022 – Commercially Successful Targeted Therapies and Large, Innovative Pipeline to Drive Market
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Epidemiology of Hematological Disease Severity, 2016-2020
Table 2: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Lymphoma, Prognostic Factors, 2016-2020
Table 3: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Multiple Myeloma, Prognostic Factors, 2016-2020
Table 4: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Commonly Used Chemo-Regimens, 2016-2020
Table 5: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Rituxan, 2016-2020
Table 6: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Gleevec, 2016-2020
Table 7: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Revlimid, 2016-2020
Table 8: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Velcade, 2016-2020
Table 9: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Sprycel, 2016-2020
Table 10: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Tasigna, 2016-2020
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news