The oncology therapy area comprises a large and diverse range of indications, encompassing virtually all sites and tissues in the human body. These indications are the leading cause of death in economically developed countries and the second-leading cause of death in developing countries and present a major global health burden. Across the pharmaceutical industry as a whole, the oncology pipeline is far larger than any other therapy area, with 6,484 products in active development across all oncology indications, and 2,084 first-in-class products in development across all stages.
Browse more detail information about Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology Market:
Scope Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology Market:
With 6,484 products in active development across all oncology indications, this is the largest therapy area pipeline by a considerable margin.
– What factors are driving this high level of R&D activity?
– Which indications have the highest concentration of pipeline products?
Although the unmet need varies between and within indications, this need is primarily for improved overall survival rates in patients, particularly those at the late stage of the disease.
– Which first-in-class molecular targets appear able to best address the key unmet needs within oncology?
The variation in molecule type has shifted away from small molecules, the dominance of which has decreased from 94% across marketed products to 49% across the pipeline.
– What are the dynamics of the remaining 51% of the pipeline?
– How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
There has been a significant shift towards inhibitors of receptor tyrosine kinases, their ligands and signal transduction proteins, as well as drugs targeted against cancer antigens.
– What is the scientific rationale behind these targets?
– Across which indications are they being developed?
– How successful have drugs against these targets been?
A number of versatile first-in-class targets appear to be particularly promising, including HER3, FGFR3, telomerase reverse transcriptase, and others.
– Why are these targets considered to be particularly promising?
– Why are these targets being developed across such a wide range of indications?
Get a PDF Sample of Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology Market:
Reasons to buy Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology Market:
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options across the key oncology indications
– Acquire a detailed understanding of the 20 most common oncology indications by incidence, pinpointing the unmet needs for each indication
– Assess the market for oncology in terms of the molecular targets that are approved across multiple indications and the predominant molecule types and targets
– Analyze the oncology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, molecular target, and first-in-class status
– Understand the level of versatility across the pipeline and within each molecular target. Assess the pipeline activity of each versatile first-in-class product and the indications that they are in development for
– Analyze the therapeutic potential and developmental footprint of versatile first-in-class targets and understand which are the most promising. Understand which targets are being developed in each indication, for how many pipeline products, and how well they align with the underlying pathophysiology of cancer
– Identify commercial opportunities in the oncology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals for versatile first-in-class products
– Identify versatile first-in-class pipeline products that have not been previously involved in licensing or co-development deals and are thus more likely to be available for in-licensing or co-development.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070560
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology – Identifying and Commercializing Versatile First-in-Class Innovation
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Epidemiology by Top 20 Most Common Cancer Sites, 2012 11
Table 2: Epidemiology by Top 20 Most Common Cancer Sites, 2012 12
Table 3: Epidemiology by Top 20 Most Common Cancer Sites, 2012 13
Table 4: Epidemiology by Top 20 Most Common Cancer Sites, 2012 14
Table 5: TNM Staging, 2015 22
Table 6: Karnofsky Scores and Equivalent ECOG Staging, 2015 24
Table 7: Optimal and Actual Radiation Therapy Usage Rates in US, 1995–2000 26
Table 8: Optimal and Actual Chemotherapy Usage Rates in Australia, 2010 28
Table 9: Optimal and Actual Chemotherapy Usage Rates in the US, 2008 28
Table 10: Frequency of Mutations in Components in PI3K Alpha Catalytic Isoform, by Cancer Type 70
Get Discount on Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Oncology market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news