Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) can be seen as a collection of up to 60 smaller subtypes of malignant lymphoid disease, defined by distinct morphological, cytogenetic and immunophenotypic characteristics that can be broadly classified as either indolent or aggressive disease. The slow growing nature of the former means that first-line treatment for diagnosed patients can be delayed, an option not commonly recommended for aggressive disease. Across both indolent and aggressive disease, first-line chemotherapy in combination with the blockbuster drug rituximab can induce high rates of response, and prolonged durations of remission. Despite this, indolent disease is typically incurable, with the most aggressive lymphoma subtype – diffuse large B-cell lymphoma having 5-year survival rates of ~50%. Re-treatment with chemotherapy can induce second and subsequent remissions, but most NHL patients develop chemotherapy resistant disease, for whom there are limited treatment options. Overall, in terms of numbers small molecule chemotherapeutic agents dominate the current market, with a clear need for novel targeted therapies to prolong durations of remission, and provide options for patients with chemo resistant, heavily pre-treated disease.
Browse more detail information about Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Market:
Scope Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Market:
There are 666 marketed products for NHL, 95% of which are small molecules –
– What are the dominant mechanisms of action across marketed products?
The treatment of lymphoma is dominated by the use of combination cyclophosphamide based chemotherapy in combination with rituximab –
– What are these chemotherapy regimens?
– How did they perform in key clinical trials?
The variation in molecule type has shifted away from small molecules, whose dominance has decreased to 46% across the pipeline –
– What are the dynamics of the remaining 54% of the pipeline?
– How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
There is a significant shift away from cytotoxic agents, with the current pipeline dominated by cancer immunotherapies and signal transduction inhibitors –
– What is the scientific rationale behind these mechanisms of action?
– How successful have approved targeted therapies been?
Profiled first-in-class therapies include: PIK3CA, EZH2, CD40 and MDM2 –
– What is the scientific rationale behind these targets?
– What preclinical and clinical results are available for drugs against these targets?
– What is the overall opinion on these targets for drug development across NHL?
Get a PDF Sample of Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Market:
Reasons to buy Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. This includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the NHL market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyse the NHL pipeline, and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in focussed on the development of targeted therapies for this disease.
– Visualize the clinical safety and efficacy of drugs against first-in-class targets via a detailed heat map, outlining the results across major clinical trial endpoints.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the NHL deals landscape by analysing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and those first-in-class drugs which are yet to be involved in a strategic alliance.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070557
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Markets to Increasing Prevalence of Hypertension Drives Market Growth despite Weak Pipeline
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: WHO Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasm
Table 2: Key Lymphoma Subtypes, Associated Morphological Features, and Cytogenetic and Immunohistochemically Profiles
Table 3: Approximate One- and Five-Year Survival Rates of Major NHL Subtypes
Table 4: International Working Formulation (IWF) Classification System
Table 5: Ann Arbore Staging of Lymphoma and Associated Criteria
Table 6: ECOG Performance Status Grade and Criteria
Table 7: Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index and International Prognostic Index, Prognostic Risk Criteria for Follicular Lymphomas and All Other Lymphomas Respectively
Table 8: Combination Therapies Used in the Treatment of FL, DLBCL and MCL, Part 1
Table 9: Combination Therapies Used in the Treatment of FL, DLBCL and MCL, Part 2
Table 10: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics, Clinical Trial Endpoints and Response Criteria
Get Discount on Frontier Pharma Therapeutics Markets:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news