Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that causes abnormal social behaviour and failure to understand what is real; its symptoms are broadly categorized as positive, negative and cognitive. The treatment of schizophrenia is multi-factorial and includes medical, psychological and psychosocial inputs. Antipsychotic medication is the main pharmacological agent that is used, along with job training, counselling and social rehabilitation. Both typical and atypical antipsychotics are used, and the choice of medication is decided by the treating physician. Clozapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that binds to serotonin and dopamine receptors, is usually given to patients who do not improve with other antipsychotics.
Browse more detail information about Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications market:
The schizophrenia pipeline is small, particularly considering the large patient population, it also has lesser innovations in comparison to other psychiatric indications in the pharmaceutical industry. However, the overall level of innovation in the pipeline for schizophrenia-related indications (including depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and cognitive deficit) is far higher, with these related products having the potential to offer some benefit to patients with schizophrenia.
Get a PDF Sample of Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications market:
Scope Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications market:
The current clinical scenario of schizophrenia
– What is the patho-physiology of schizophrenia?
– How is schizophrenia diagnosed?
– What are the current available treatment options?
The schizophrenia pipeline is small, although there is a much larger pipeline for its related indications.
– What are the common targets and mechanisms of action of pipeline therapies?
– Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as a lack of diverse treatment options for schizophrenia patients, particularly those with negative or cognitive symptoms?
– What is the composition of the pipeline for schizophrenia-related indications, and will they be of benefit to schizophrenia patients?
First-in-class products and targets within the schizophrenia pipeline
– What are the most promising first-in-class targets for schizophrenia?
Detailed outlook on first-in-class targets and whether they have other therapeutic potential across the industry
Licensing deals are the most common form of strategic alliance in schizophrenia
– How does deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types?
– How do licensing and co-development deals compare between first-in-class and non-first-in-class profiles?
Get Discount on Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications market:
Reasons to buy Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications market:
This report will allow you to:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, prognosis, diagnosis, and the treatment options available at every stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies
- Visualize the composition of the schizophrenia market in terms of dominant therapies for each patient subset along with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs in the current market are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyse the schizophrenia pipeline and categorise pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in the pipeline that the market is seeking novel approaches to treating schizophrenia.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the schizophrenia deals landscape by analysing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a list of schizophrenia therapies that are not yet involved in deals, and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10170663
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Schizophrenia and Associated Indications – Small but Diverse Range of First-in-Class Molecular Targets Hold Promise for Treatment of Negative and Cognitive Symptoms
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: American Psychiatry Association DSM-5 Schizophrenia Criteria
Table 2: World Health Organization ICD-10 Schizophrenia criteria
Table 3: Data for D-Amino Acid Oxidase as a Therapeutic Target
Table 4: Evidence for D-Amino Acid Oxidase as a Therapeutic Target
Table 5: Data for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Subunit Alpha 5 as a Therapeutic Target
Table 6: Evidence for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Subunit Alpha 5 as a Therapeutic Target
Table 7: Data for Glutamate Carboxypeptidase 2 as a Therapeutic Target
Table 8: Evidence for Glutamate Carboxypeptidase 2 as a Therapeutic Target
Table 9: Data for Phosphodiesterase 9 as a Therapeutic Target
Table 10: Evidence for Phosphodiesterase 9 as a Therapeutic Target
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news