Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disorder associated with chronic inflammation of the airways and lungs. Persistent breathing difficulties and repeated exacerbations of COPD symptoms make the disease one of the leading causes of morbidity and the fifth-leading cause of death in the world. COPD is linked to cumulative exposure to risk factors, primarily tobacco smoke, but also environmental pollutants.
Browse more detail information about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market:
The COPD marketed products landscape consists of pharmacological therapies aimed at managing the symptoms associated with COPD, although none of the available therapies have been shown to modify long-term disease progression.
Get a PDF Sample of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market:
Scope of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market:
The COPD market has benefited from notable additions in recent years.
– Which classes of drug dominate the market?
– What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to market?
– How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in COPD and novel, first-in-class therapies.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
– To what degree is the pipeline penetrated by first-in-class innovation?
– Which target families consist of the most first-in-class products?
First-in-class products differ substantially in their clinical potential, based on their alignment to disease causing pathways.
– How well are first-in-class targets aligned to known disease causing pathways?
– Which targets are specifically found in early-stage development?
– What is the industry-wide interest in these targets?
– Which are the most promising first-in-class targets in early-stage development?
There have been 59 licensing deals and 41 co-development deals pertaining to COPD products since 2006.
– Which territories show the most deal activity?
– What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
– How many deals involved first-in-class products?
– Which of the first-in-class products in development are not currently involved in a licensing or co-development deal, and therefore represent investment opportunities?
Reasons to buy Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. It includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the COPD market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the COPD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to treating COPD.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the COPD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a curated list of COPD therapies that are not yet involved in deals and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070568
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: COPD, Introduction, Disease Severity, 2015 11
Table 2: COPD, Introduction, Patient Risk Categories, 2015 12
Table 3: COPD, Introduction, Treatment Algorithm, 2015 141.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Innovation Trends in Product Approvals 5
Figure 2: Sales Performance of First-in-Class and Non-First-in-Class Product Post Marketing Approval 7
Figure 3: COPD Market,Molecular Targets of Marketed Products, 2015 15
Figure 4: COPD Market, Global, Pipeline, 2015 20
Figure 5: COPD Market, Global, Pipeline, Molecular Target, 2015 22
Figure 6: COPD Market, Global, Pipeline, Molecular Target Tier 2, 2015 25
Figure 7: COPD, Molecular Target Category Comparison, Pipeline and Marketed Products, 2015 26
Figure 8: COPD, Molecular Target Category Comparison, Pipeline First-in-Class and Established Molecular Targets, 2015 27
Figure 9: COPD, First-in-Class Pipeline Products, 2015 28
Figure 10: COPD, First-in-Class Molecular Target Analysis Matrix, 2015 32
Get Discount on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news