“The Report Fibromyalgia – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
The fibromyalgia market is relatively new and not yet established. Three drugs currently dominate the sales across the 7MM and form the core treatment options; Lyrica, Cymbalta and Savella are all approved in the US while only the former is approved in Japan. Since these drugs are also available in the 5EU for other indications, they are prescribed as off-label therapies. A handful of other genericized products also provide off-label usage including antidepressants, anti-epileptics, opioids and muscle relaxants. Although Lyrica, Cymbalta and Savella can provide an effective treatment regimen, there are ample opportunities for the development of alternative treatment choices which can expand the medications available to patients, providing improvement in efficacy, safety and compliance. By 2023, there will be four new entrants to the market (Lyrica CR, TNX-102 SL, DS-5565 and TD-9855). These new products will help to drive market growth and offset some of the patent expiries of the leading brands during the forecast period. Despite these advancements in the treatment landscape, fibromyalgia therapeutic sales growth are expected to be minimal.
GlobalData estimates that the fibromyalgia market across the 5EU reached sales of approximately $149.7m in 2013. The EU market is expected to grow at a slower rate compared with the US, owing to a lack of approved brands and the fact that only one pipeline product is expected to enter the fibromyalgia market during the forecast period.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/825701
– Overview of Fibromyalgia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Fibromyalgia market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Fibromyalgia.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in 5EU.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Catalyst 8
2.2 Related Reports 8
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 9
3 Disease Overview 10
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 10
3.1.1 Etiology 10
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 12
3.2 Classification 16
3.3 Symptoms 16
3.4 Quality of Life 17
4 Disease Management 18
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 18
4.1.1 Diagnosis 18
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 20
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 22
4.2 France 24
4.3 Germany 25
4.4 Italy 27
4.5 Spain 29
4.6 UK 31
5 Competitive Assessment 34
5.1 Overview 34
5.2 Product Profiles 35
5.2.1 Cymbalta (duloxetine) 35
5.2.2 Savella (milnacipran) 39
5.2.3 Lyrica (pregabalin) 44
5.2.4 Neurontin (gabapentin) 49
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207