Enzymes Market size is poised to hit USD 10.7 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Growing demand for high nutrition diet along with lifestyle & demographic dynamics will stimulate global enzymes market size. Predominantly, consumers today expect packaged and processed foods to have strong nutritional benefit along with excellent shelf-life, which makes enzyme use critical.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/743
U.S. enzymes market size, led by strong demand for processed foods & RTD beverages, generated more than USD 1 billion in sales for 2015. Positive indicators from molecular, biological and forensic research associations may also spur industry growth.
Proteases continue to be widely used across detergent, food & animal feed applications face growth expectation of more than 7% CAGR. Major proteases include serine, cysteine, threonine, aspartate, glutamic acid, papain, and metalloproteases.
In terms of applications, food & beverages continued to dominate the industry and accounted for about 35% of the enzymes market share in 2015. Rising high quality food demand coupled with increasing meat consumption across Russia, China, Canada, and Australia may escalate demand.
U.S. Enzymes market size, by product, 2013-2024 (USD Million)
Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus (PEDv) are potential reasons driving lipase and carbohydrase demand in animal feed. Meeting regulatory standards for food safety along with increase in meat production output are other lucrative factors propelling industry growth.
Biofuel enzymes market was worth over USD 500 million in 2015. The application expects significant growth due to its competence to process fatty acids and glycerides by esterification and transesterification reactions. Strong government support, particularly in Brazil, Germany, and France should favor industry growth. Also, these products are biodegradable and don’t have any adverse environmental effect may give new avenues of growth.
Ambiguous EU and FDA standards about enzyme use in diverse applications due to consumer safety concerns regarding side-effects such as abdominal pain, rashes, and swelling may threaten industry growth. High initial investment cost to pass tests and acquire approval to commercialize product use in food & feed applications may impact enzymes market price trend.
Browse key industry insights spread across 150 pages with 123 market data tables & 10 figures& charts from the report, “Enzymes Market Size By Product (Proteases, Lipases, Carbohydrases, Polymerases & Nucleases), By Application (Detergents, Food & beverages, Animal Feed, Biofuels), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Poland, Russia, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Europe animal feed enzymes market size was over USD 270 million in 2015. Rising beef consumption in Russia, France, and Germany along with growing cattle feed demand should fuel regional growth.
- Detergent applications may observe significant gains and surpass USD 2 billion in value by 2024. Rise in per capita income has result in increasing consumer expenditure on detergents and food products.
- Carbohydrases led the product segment and valued at over USD 2 billion in 2015. The product used to catalyze carbohydrates into fructose and glucose for food & beverages application.
- APAC may observe notable growth, increasing at over 9% CAGR. High population density along with increasing beef import particularly in China and South Korea should propel regional demand.
- Global enzymes market share is consolidated as top three companies accounted for over 60% of the overall industry demand. Novozymes, Danisco, and DSM are major industry players. Collaborations and acquisitions are among key strategies to strengthen company position. Other participants include AB Enzymes, BASF, Roche, Chr. Hansen, and ADM.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/743
Global Market Insights has segmented the enzymes industry on the basis of product, application and region:
Enzymes product Analysis (Volume; Revenue, 2013 – 2024)
- Polymerases & nucleases
Enzymes application Analysis (Volume; Revenue, 2013 – 2024)
- Polymerases & nucleases
Enzymes Regional Analysis (Volume; Revenue, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.