The report analyzes, new study, advancement and presents an overview on “Dyslipidemia – China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″ worldwide.
GlobalData estimates that the total market size for the 8MM in 2013 was $15.4bn, comprised of $11.0bn in branded drug sales (72%) and $4.4bn in generic sales (28%). GlobalData expects that the dyslipidemia drug market will grow at a CAGR of 9.4% over the ten year forecast period, resulting in a market value of $37.9bn by 2023, of which 71% will be attributed to branded drug sales ($26.9bn) and 29% to generic drug sales ($11.0bn). The current dyslipidemia market is dominated by the statins, the revolutionary drugs that reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and that have been proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Other major lipid-modulating drugs, such as Zetia (ezetimibe), the fibrates, bile acid sequestrants, omega-3 fish oil agents, and rare-disease therapies comprise the remainder of the current dyslipidemia space. The launch of the proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) biologics and the cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors will reshape the sales landscape of the dyslipidemia market moving forward.
More so than in any other market, the statins dominated Chinese dyslipidemia drugs sales in the 2013 base year, contributing 84% to the total market share, reflecting sales of $1.7 billion in total sales.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/825693
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Dyslipidemia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China Dyslipidemia market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Dyslipidemia.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in China.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases