Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Da An Gene Co., Ltd. (002030) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update” to its huge collection of research reports.
Da An Gene Co., Ltd. (Daan Gene) is a medical device company that offers molecular diagnostic techniques. The company develops and produces in-vitro diagnostic products. It offers products such as molecular diagnostic products, repiratory infection, real-time PCR instrument, smart and easy solution for PCR, reverse dot blot product, fish product, nucleic acid extraction instrument, reference material and control material, sanger sequencing products, PCR laboratory support, immunoassay products, food safety products, and others. The company has presence in Canada, China and the US. Daan Gene is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=772258
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Da An Gene Co., Ltd.
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=772258
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio