Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer – First-in-Class Innovation Clustered Around Growth Factor Signalling Processes
The breast cancer pipeline is the largest in the pharmaceutical industry, with 1,050 products in active development across all stages. The range of mechanisms of action employed by these compounds is also highly diverse, especially in comparison to the existing market landscape. The degree and proportion of breakthrough innovations in this pipeline is exceptional – GBI Research analysis identified 333 first-in-class programs in the breast cancer pipeline, acting on 251 first-in-class molecular targets. This accounts for some 39% of all products with a disclosed molecular target, and is reflective of the high degree of innovation in this indication.
Browse more detail information about Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer Market:
Potential driving factors behind this market include a very large and growing patient pool, a well-established disease market with a number of strong unmet needs, and the strong understanding of the disease pathophysiology that has developed over the last decade, facilitating the development of novel compounds that may fill the unmet needs.
Get a PDF Sample of Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer Market:
Some 289 first-in-class products that are currently in development have not yet been involved in licensing or co-development deals, meaning there are numerous opportunities for in-licensing or co-development in this indication, which already has a strong track record of breakthrough innovation yielding highly commercially and clinically successful therapies.
Scope of Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer Market:
– The report analyzes innovation in breast cancer, in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. In addition, it analyzes the deals landscape surrounding first-in-class products in breast cancer, and pinpoints opportunities for in-licensing.
– A brief introduction to breast cancer, including symptoms, pathophysiology, and an overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
– The changing molecular target landscape between the market and the pipeline, and particular focal points of innovation in the pipeline.
– Comprehensive review of the pipeline for first-in-class therapies, analyzed on the basis of stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets, with a particular focus on early-stage programs for which clinical utility has yet to be evaluated, as well as literature reviews on novel molecular targets.
– Assessment of the licensing and co-development deal landscape for breast cancer therapies, and benchmarking of deals involving first-in-class versus non-first-in-class-products.
Reasons to buy Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer Market:
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape, including a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the breast cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of the gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the breast cancer pipeline, stratified by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the breast cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and producing a list of breast cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? Ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10111226
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer – First-in-Class Innovation Clustered Around Growth Factor Signalling Processes
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Tumor, regional lymph Node and Metastasis Staging, 2010–2013 14
Table 2: US, Disease Stage at Diagnosis and Five-year Relative Survival (%), 2013 14
Table 3: Breast Cancer Histopathological and Molecular Classification 15
Table 4: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of FGFR3 41
Table 5: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of FGFR4 42
Table 6: Pipeline Programs Targeting FGFR4 42
Table 7: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of HER3 43
Table 8: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of PDPK1 44
Table 9: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of Akt1 46
Table 10: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of Akt2 46
Table 11: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of Akt3 47
Table 12: Key Features and Pipeline Activity of PI3K-alpha 48
Get Discount on Frontier Pharma: Breast Cancer Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news