MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on“Bipolar Disorder – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024”
Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder characterized by periods of mania and depression. The frequency, severity, and pattern of these episodes can vary considerably over time and between individuals, making bipolar disorder one of the most challenging psychiatric disorders to manage. The bipolar disorder market is widely genericized, with additional key brands expected to face patent or data exclusivity expiries during the forecast period. The bipolar disorder market size is anticipated to contract significantly between 2014 and 2024, driven largely by the generic erosion of Otsukas Abilify, the highest selling bipolar disorder product in 2014. The uptake of novel atypical antipsychotic products will be a principal driver of growth over the forecast period, as these products offer clinical advantages that will drive strong uptake. However, sales of these agents will be limited by the continued utilization of established generic products. There are currently only two products in Phase III development, which indicates that bipolar disorder will remain a field of high unmet need during the forecast period.
GlobalData estimates that drug sales for bipolar disorder in the 5EU reached $773.8m in 2014. The generic erosion of Otsukas Abilify is expected to cause an initial contraction in market size between 2014 and 2016. However, the market is expected to grow starting from 2017, driven by the uptake of pipeline agents in combination with increasing diagnosis and treatment rates throughout the 5EU. The market growth is forecast to slow towards the end of the forecast period as the market uptake of both generics and pipeline products becomes established.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/735377
– Overview of Bipolar Disorder including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Bipolar Disorder market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Bipolar Disorder.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK).